Mystic155

Rank 1
Mystic155
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:26 am   Last edited by Mystic155 on Jan 22, 2013 10:03 am. Edited 3 times in total

Trade System Idea

Well I was doing some brainstorming Ideas to see how we can do Trades with among Sf players In-game. This trading system Idea I got it from the Runescape Trade system idea. It would be great If SF would create a trade system that is kind of like the runescape idea.

Why do I say this?

Because there are current players who are trading guns by using the Transfer Purchase but they get scammed in the end. Later SF GM or PM probably can't be able to do anything about it because the transfer purchase was created to either transfer there guns to a account they are pleased with or a friend.

There are numerous of victims that were fallen to this trap and wish either they were able to get there gun or wouldn't done the trade at all.

This is why I suggest the Trade system, there are people in SF that knows the runescape trade system (Not trying to advertise the game or anything) but they have a cleaver steps to prevent scams BUT most likely to keep the players happy.

If SF GM/PM was able to agree to this!
Here are the ways the trade system works or look like(Don't mind the pic just grab the ideas lol)!

So this is the pop up menu you would probably get when you accept to trade with someone.

After you chose what you are willing to trade this is what it would look like in your side of the view compare to other players side

A way this prevents a false trade is that it would ask both players to accept the trade. If one player accepts, it would tell you or the player that its waiting for the other player to accept just like this.

Why this system prevents false trade because It would not just ask you once to confirm but twice like this.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsd6zmWIlfRCZIg5fBWuak4VA5CI04YMAaLGxOOtvSx31zDqRM3vh85EjN[/img]

But if there was something wrong! As in your about to trade to someone who hasn't put anything as you requested and just pressed accept you would see a caution sign or a warning sign like this.

Lets not forget there will be warning signs like this^^^^ Saying "There is NO WAY trades are reversable" So don't waste your time sending a ticket if you guys can't read the warnings right under your noses like this one^

This would work on Guns to Guns trade bases, How would this work on SP wised?

Well its up to the SF GM/PM to decide to how much each gun would be worth on SP wise in the trade system. I suggested like if you want to trade someone for your GPSG don't expect alot. As in your not going to get a lot as you thought you are. You would probably get 24k Sp for it just like the price it would be if you sold the gun.

Like I said its a suggestion/Idea!

Please Comment for your Opinion!
Advertisement

switch_shots

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:51 am

GG

Wow,Ithink its the best way to trade guns.

its good to because its free.

travis_angle

Rank 0
travis_angle
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:12 am
would be a good idea...just make a ingame item that cost 30 bucks and that way both sides ahve to buy it and they get a trade menu instead of buy a dumb item and and get scammed this would be better

Svennetjuuhh

Rank 2
Svennetjuuhh
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:13 am
Sad but true, this time Runescape has something awesome

Jbakkali

Rank 0
Jbakkali
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:32 am
RUNESCAPE IM LEVEL 200 WITH FULL TORVA 2K OVERLOADS laql
Support idea Very Happy

Proud Soldier Front Warrior