Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:49 pm   Last edited by Extra0rdinary on Jan 22, 2013 1:57 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Guide] A compilation of guides.

Because it was requested.
Advertisement

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:49 pm   Last edited by Extra0rdinary on Jan 16, 2013 3:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total

How to do and post a DXDIAG

First press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard and then type "DXDIAG" if done correctly it should look like this.

After that press enter. Then you will be brought to this screen:

Click "Save all infortmation." Then go to wherever you saved it at in my case, I saved it on my desktop.

From here double click that file you just saved, and hit CTRL + A on your keyboard and highlight everything on it. It will look like this:

Then press CTRL + C on your keyboard to copy it.

After this go to www.pastebin.com and paste the dxdiag there. After that click " Submit Paste" at the bottom of the page.

Then go to the url bar and highlight the url and copy and paste it where you need to.

With love and best regards,

Dani.

Please do not post pastebin links here. Please put them where you were directed from.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:50 pm   Last edited by Extra0rdinary on Jan 16, 2013 3:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total

How to send in an RT

To send in RT follow the following steps.

1. Go to www.aeriagames.com/contact

You will be greeted with this screen:

Follow the description of each category, and select one based on your need. I will focus on Game Support in this guide.

So go ahead and choose "Game Support."

2. Selecting your category under Game Support.

Here are the categories you can choose from:

Report behavior: Reporting a player's behavior if it is offensive, against the ToS, or harmful.

Missed Promotion: If you missed a tiered spender or other promotion file under this category.

Promotion Reward Redemption: For Special promotions from Aeria.

Game: Click the down triangle, then find "DK Online in English"

Subject: This will be what your ticket is about.

Message: Explain the ticket, if reporting something or someone provide as much detail and screenshots as you can.

To check your ticket status please click the link that says "My Tickets" on that page.

With much love and best regards,
Dani.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:51 pm   Last edited by Extra0rdinary on Jan 16, 2013 10:32 pm. Edited 2 times in total

How to possibly increase your FPS

The first thing I can suggest you all do is run DK Online without any other processes running. Meaning things like Chrome, Firefox, Steam, iTunes, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Yahoo Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger, Skype, Raid Call, Team Speak 2,

You can also try setting DK Online in Minimum spec mode. You can hit the ESC key in-game, click settings, then go to the graphics tab. In that menu you will see an option for Minimum Spec Mode. Click that and it will help quite a bit.

Other wise we can only hope for a more optimized game in OB.

With love and Best Regards,

Dani.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:52 pm

How to do a Tracert

The first thing you do is press the windows key + R on your keyboard.

This window will pop up and you will want to type "cmd" then hit enter.
After you hit the enter key, this window will put up.

when this window appears, you will want to type "tracert 50.97.151.242" without quotes.

After it completes you will be left something similar to this. (Hopefully you won't have as many hop time outs as I do.) Normally you should have results with numbers and no request timed out, but I believe this is due to it being in CB.

After the tracert has finished, press the PRTSCN key on your keyboard, open up Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop, or GIMP, and paste it in there. After you've pasted it, save the image then upload it to tinypic, imageshack, imgur or photobucket. Then take the image link then post it here (Or wherever you need to post it.)

With love and best regards,

Dani.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 22, 2013 1:56 am

How to bypass Aeria Ignite.

Okay, first thing you want to do is go to My Computer and open your C:/ drive.

After you've opened your C:/ drive, open up your AeriaGames folder.

When your AeriaGames folder is open, you'll need to open up the DKOnline folder.

When that's finished, just open up DKLauncher and bam! You're finished and have bypassed DK Online!

with love and best regards, Dani.