nellin1516

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:35 am

比賽

各種比賽
採地圖遊戲開放無限制佔領small valle看誰採的多.........再不同野第上以a.b.c.d. 英文字母為城名組合城自己的名子......或著在大地圖上畫出文字.....a.b.c.d
. 或著年假特別活動......瘋狂國戰一周.......貝搭一次就會飛的城要一直找出他在哪....連打3 次才有獎勵.........聯盟建築中開放新的建築...如聯盟科技........聯盟昌庫等.....開放英雄企業......依騎能力再聯盟建築中開啟商場以政治能力值隻高低經營以賺取coin 但必須要英熊待在建築內以工作用...等....
Advertisement

cposekany123

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 1:26 pm
*** removed by GM ***

This posting has been removed by a GM, as it has nothing to do with event. Please CONTACT US if you have any further questions or suggestions.

*** removed by GM ***

thms.wrd

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 11:48 pm

fortifying gear

fortifying gear
i have a suggestion like change the success rate for fortifying gear it is ridiculous how much it takes to just get to +10 not everyone has thousands of dollars to spend trying to level up one piece of gear. thanks

ShadowNinja2011

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:49 am
I thought it would be nice if u get more bonuses for wearing all the 8 gear from idas, mielium, warlord and etc.

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:18 pm
I think there should me buttom down talismans as rewards in next events, and maybe put them in golden wheel of fortune and purple wilds.

koyang

Rank 1
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:04 am

Christmas Gift Giving Event

Spread some love this holiday season
It would be great to have an event themed for the season...

"Give someone a gift, get the same item for free!" in combination with "Limited-time mall availability of Dragon fang chest"

Every time a player gifts another player from the item mall, the gift giver will get the same item in his bag for free. This would be a great way for players to give something to their non-AP friends, at the same time getting something in return. Combined with the availability of a dragon fang chest with 20-30 fangs/chest in the item mall, big AP players can gift each other Dragon fangs, basically getting 2 chest for the price of 1.

I talked with my friends in-game and they all said they'd spend crazy gold if an event like this will happen. Which of course segues to the next exchange AP for gold event lol.

P.S. Dear Santa Memphis, if you like this idea and feel generous, all I want for Christmas is a Theseus approval and some vials and stones to make him grow Smile

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:29 am

Retire an Epic
There should be an option to retire an Epic hero and start over outside of just dismissing them. Example: If I have an epic hero that was messed up during rebirthing / 2nd rebirth I should be able to request to retire the epic, get the approval and dismiss the hero to start over.

This would also help people out who played multiple servers just to have the servers merged. This way the time / money invested in their their heroes doesn't go to waste because of a decision Aeria made. They would be able to move the approvals to the account they want or trade with Alliance members.

Worst case you can make them non trade items.

Pros: Gives Aeria more options to make money
Cons: None depending on how you implement

SirBlackfire

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 6:29 pm
Would be nice if all npc quest as gathering material give a little experience and coins. say about 1000 exp and 2000 coins in lv 2, 2000 exp and 3000 coins in lv 3 and so on. that increase the interest for the people to doing more that quest i think, because i ear from some players dont like them at all.

thalastknight

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Items for sale in Mall!!!

Items for sale in Mall!!!

wktmarine

GameSage: Aeria Browser
wktmarine
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Drills Galore

please
can we possibly get an in game event for some drills?
like gather materials and turn them in for the drills.