SinisterDoll

Rank 0
SinisterDoll
PostedJan 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Pet System problem..

if anyone knows how this pet system works, can you tell me how to equip the pug back on?
Okay, I read the message the EE (Eden Eternal) system gave me once I reached 35 (I'm now a 37). However, it did NOT state that it would take my gold away for each try of making the pug an item to equip. I was pretty much stuck and didn't even understand how to equip the pug back into action: Grabbing my items for me. I pretty much wasted over 50-80 hard earned gold (didn't realize until later on) trying to fingure out how to feed (I have pet food) And change it's name ( I have a name tag), but I dont know if EE is having a bug to where everyone else is having this problem or not, but anyways...

HOW do I equip the pug? If I knew this would take gold, I wouldnt have even messed with it and I would have asked and done this first. It keeps saying it needs to "rest", but I had it in rest for a whole two days now..what the heck is going on? ._.
Advertisement

Millumi

Rank 3
Millumi
PostedJan 19, 2013 1:01 pm
I think it makes you pay when you unequip.
This is a new pet system they recently implemented. The message that's supposed to warn you isn't right yet. (It says "Lock Seal double check tip Msg 5427" instead of a warning)

Anyhow, to use your pet to pick up stuff, just click battle.
To make it regain durability, feed it by placing the pet food in the bottom right box and clicking feed.

All of this is in the Pet Menu, there is a new button to click in the main menu thing with the item mall, bag and stuff. Alternatively, you can set a hotkey for the pet menu, the default is supposed to be N, but when I first checked it wasn't anything. If you need info, you should check the [?] button the pet menu has.

As for the nametag, there is a button "Rename" to use it in the pet menu

SinisterDoll

Rank 0
SinisterDoll
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:15 am
Thank you SOOO much♥

Like to roleplay? Like IMVU?