AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Taken the fun out of the BattleFields

I used to love doing the battle Fields and the Postal was a nice bonus. Something you could get whether or not your side won but that is no longer true! People have gotten where they sit right on top of the persons you need to get the postal. Sometimes 3 or 4 of them and all around them also making it impossible to get in or even close. If you are lucky enough to get close you cannot speak to thee persons you need to get that part of the quest. Personally I am no longer going to do any
battles and if everyone else was smart ( except 4 the So and So's doing the blocking) No one else would do them either until this Unethical behavior is stopped!

and Don't Give me the nonsense about working together to get the Postal quest! Therr are TOO many people in the battlefields and almost no way to contact your party-mates as there is no real "PARTY" at all just everyone running everywhere!
Advertisement

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedJan 15, 2013 5:46 pm
u may be right but the fact remains u need to make some friends or get some good/better guildies to get those quests done these days

bottom line is theres not much u can do and i dont see everyone quitting TW just cos of a few NPC campers
while ur idea is valid and could work im pretty sure most people will still go to TW because they want the territory and even if everyone else did quit do u think the strongest guilds will let that stop them? no they wont
worst u can do by making people join u is decrease the amount of people and the hopefully the lag

sorry but truth will always be truth

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:11 pm
This is cause the main goal of territory wars changed, you need to get points now to win a territory. And people = points, thats why they are camping npc's in the hope of a kill.

You can always do your quest after the war ended. If you dont close the boxes that show up at the end and are outside of your base, you can run around free and do your quest.

AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 8:40 pm
I guess that is the only way I'll get it done Thank you for the idea

Abel_Noxx

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 10:13 am
Also I suggest if you have a theif, go invisible and try to avoid the aoe's. I know they like to spam aoe's near the NPC's but if you are lucky enough you can normally just slip by most people doing this.

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:56 am
If you are adamant with completing your quest during TW, do it at the start. People are busy capping crystals at that time so its your chance. Pile on movement speed gears + block trophies, wear a shield, and use a more durable class such as a tank.

And instead of using the auto-route function, which has the tendency to cut right across a crystal or through a big mob of people usually, travel where less people tend to be and further away from crystals.

PoolHooss

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PoolHooss
PostedJan 19, 2013 4:17 am
I personally think the whole camping idea is blown out of proportion. When I first came back after a few months of inactivity I tried going into TW. Sadly I was on the underpowered end of the stick, and what made it worse was that I was always killed within 5 seconds of spawning (all the enemy charas blockaded the entire leeway I could've had to move out of there. Using Fog as Mage was the ONLY way I got out of there. And please do not give me the excuse that I can do the quest right after the war is over; every time I left my chara alone for a bit right after it's all over got automaticallly teleported back to Aven without a chance of finishing the quest fast enough....

-Is currently looking for someone to revamp my profile, message/comment if interested.

kdramalover

Rank 0
kdramalover
PostedJan 19, 2013 4:43 pm
I've always done my quest right after TW ends and I haven't been kicked before I finish it.
You do get kicked after a certain amount of time, but it should take you like 2 mins at max to complete it before you get kicked.

pflai

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 11:03 am
There is the option of being OP enough to wipe all the spawn campers, since mage snowstorming and cleric smiting with a +10 staff can pretty much wipe out everyone in 3 hits, unless theres some Op people gathering there, which almost never is the case since they are all busy spawn camping around your camp or spiking crystals. I can single-handedly wipe all the people on quest camps with a samurai, just spam those aoes and in no time they're dead. Also, if you're strong enough, you can intimidate those people and they won't attack you if they're alone. I would only use thief or mage for sneaking out, but if you're lower leveled then I would just go sticking to the map boundary until you get to your quest and then gallop using thief to the quest. I don't really suggest doing it at the end, since you're probably gonna be kicked before you finish your quest if you don't hurry or you are just starting your quest.