Author Message

LemonPieGood

Rank 0
Joined
11 Jul 2012
Posts
21
Location
Canada
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:25 am

Pet fusion mechanics

im confoosszedd
hi
im confused about how the pet skills and bonuses work or transfer when u perform the pet fusion thingy

can someone explain to me sil vous plait?

merci~
Advertisement

pflai

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jun 2012
Posts
153
Location
Uranus United States
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:31 am
Well, from what my friend said about fusing 2 prime pets together, you get 3 traits, i think its two from one and another from another. Idk about other stat changes though. So if you want 2 traits from 2 different pets, I guess you have a 1/2 chance of getting it since you have 2/4, or 1/2 chance of not getting the other 2 unimportant stats.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
Joined
08 May 2010
Posts
2740
Location
Ursun mountain United States
PostedJan 19, 2013 6:10 pm
From my observations on the new pet system, there are 2 (4) grades, C, C+, D, and D+, C+ being the best stat basis (could be wrong), I haven't seen a 2 star pet or a B or A grade.

If you fuse pets, the pets have to both be level 40+, and of the same grade (green + green, or blue + blue). The primary pet (the pet you started the fusion for, column 1) is merged with the secondary pet (the pet you select to merge, column 2). After you fuse, you keep the primary pets ability, or battle skill, and you have a random chance of getting any of the pray abilities (I.E if you combine a Empathy pet (5% cast speed) with a hyper reflex pet (5% mcrit rate) you have a 50/50 chance of getting either, i'm not sure how blue grade pets work for the pray ability.

In addition of the pets skills/pray, after you merge some of the stats increase, such as your pet is a
Code:
ATK/M-ATK D+
ACC D+
P-CRIT/M-CRIT D+
ATK SPD D

and after you fuse you can get:
Code:
ATK/M-ATK D+
ACC C
P-CRIT/M-CRIT C
ATK SPEED D


Hope this helps in a way, if there is any other information i can come up with i'll post

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
Joined
26 May 2008
Posts
2298
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:00 pm
as shown here they can go higher im sure in future 2 wont be the highest



the orange is a B+ btw

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
Joined
08 May 2010
Posts
2740
Location
Ursun mountain United States
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:41 pm
rinsha wrote:
as shown here they can go higher im sure in future 2 wont be the highest



the orange is a B+ btw  


Thanks! I'll update this into my post.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
Joined
26 May 2008
Posts
2298
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:42 pm
doc09 wrote:
rinsha wrote:
as shown here they can go higher im sure in future 2 wont be the highest



the orange is a B+ btw  


Thanks! I'll update this into my post.  

haha thought u didnt see this and posted there a moment ago to show u sorry
also added a link to another thread there (u probably seen it by now)

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
Joined
08 May 2010
Posts
2740
Location
Ursun mountain United States
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:52 pm
rinsha wrote:
doc09 wrote:
rinsha wrote:
as shown here they can go higher im sure in future 2 wont be the highest



the orange is a B+ btw  


Thanks! I'll update this into my post.  

haha thought u didnt see this and posted there a moment ago to show u sorry
also added a link to another thread there (u probably seen it by now)  


I saw it thanks! I got everything updated so far.

samsiyam

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jun 2011
Posts
24
Location
Philippines
PostedJan 20, 2013 1:24 am
doc09 wrote:

After you fuse, you keep the primary pets ability, or battle skill, and you have a random chance of getting any of the pray abilities (I.E if you combine a Empathy pet (5% cast speed) with a hyper reflex pet (5% mcrit rate) you have a 50/50 chance of getting either, i'm not sure how blue grade pets work for the pray ability.
 


the primes are the same. you take all the pray abilities and the new fused pet's pray abilities will be randomly selected from the 4 available pray abilities,

Phikephi

Rank 0
Joined
26 Apr 2012
Posts
29
Location
Singapore
PostedJan 20, 2013 7:14 am

3 Pray and Combat skills???

Are u sure by fusing pet the primary pet can obtain 3 skills?? anybody has done it or any proof??

pflai

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jun 2012
Posts
153
Location
Uranus United States
PostedJan 20, 2013 7:45 am
Sorry, you can't get 3 skills yet, my mistake o.o
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: