zSanity

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:17 am
Lawl DoberMann always play vs noobs when i was play vs him.
And when i go play vs him call me hacker and kick me..

Advertisement

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedJan 16, 2013 9:01 am
Abso and Psycho left the blue team around mid-game/late-game.

Does not need explanations I assume. Smile

Good carry. Abso got left behind. xD (Am sorry abs. Very Happy)

Friendly match with TheAncients some time ago.

Didn't want to forget CNSniper again. Smile

Definitely a great victory here. Very Happy

Not my type of match to play. This was the saddest game ever. They farmed. >_< I just stood there and wanted to defend the bases.

Nothing to explain actually. Regular game back then.

Not related to this but 1 of my good scores back then though. =)

Looking forward to see others as well.

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedJan 17, 2013 1:01 am
miran.brikha wrote:
Calling a friend? And missing the perfect SS for stack? So they call him"Hero"? I don't think he would.  

Hero? You sir have no idea how many times I do this, everytime I do this. Don't you think if I wanted to be called a "hero" I would be posting this everyday? Also everyone on Mercenary was offline, GoldenJaguar and Desired(my usual stacking attack buddies) were offline. No one I knew was online. I had either a leave and save my kdr which I could care less about, or help these guys out instead of being tossed around and not even hurting the other team.

steffensclaudia

Rank 1
steffensclaudia
PostedJan 17, 2013 2:46 pm
lightspeed11 wrote:
miran.brikha wrote:
Calling a friend? And missing the perfect SS for stack? So they call him"Hero"? I don't think he would.  

Hero? You sir have no idea how many times I do this, everytime I do this. Don't you think if I wanted to be called a "hero" I would be posting this everyday? Also everyone on Mercenary was offline, GoldenJaguar and Desired(my usual stacking attack buddies) were offline. No one I knew was online. I had either a leave and save my kdr which I could care less about, or help these guys out instead of being tossed around and not even hurting the other team.  

Your attitude is respectful and makes fair gaming! Don't ever stop thinking like that. Because people tend to forget what a good game is all about. They lose sight of what is really going on. They want a better win rate, raise their kdr and then feel better about themselves. Everyone likes to win but its how you win that game. Who can take pride in winning easy without effort?

You know what annoys me the most besides the obvious stack. There are situations where the game is hard and maybe a little stacked on one side, but its okay because its still a good game. Then the only other person who can do something (usually armors, high ranked) RQ because they have a negative score. Leaving you and your team even more stacked against. What makes me more mad is the players that join the stacked side even though there are 5 high ranks on one side and it is obvious you will be stacking against new players and one high rank.

Smile Those are my frustrations but luckily there are also good games with players that think the same as you do.

There is also the problem that new players will join those stacked rooms over and over to feed the high kdr and high winning rate people. I think it would be in every-bodies interest to make a new player channel like they have in AVA or Born to fire.
New players cant join channel 2 until they are a certain rank.

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:23 am
steffensclaudia wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
miran.brikha wrote:

Your attitude is respectful and makes fair gaming! Don't ever stop thinking like that. Because people tend to forget what a good game is all about. They lose sight of what is really going on. They want a better win rate, raise their kdr and then feel better about themselves. Everyone likes to win but its how you win that game. Who can take pride in winning easy without effort?

You know what annoys me the most besides the obvious stack. There are situations where the game is hard and maybe a little stacked on one side, but its okay because its still a good game. Then the only other person who can do something (usually armors, high ranked) RQ because they have a negative score. Leaving you and your team even more stacked against. What makes me more mad is the players that join the stacked side even though there are 5 high ranks on one side and it is obvious you will be stacking against new players and one high rank.

Smile Those are my frustrations but luckily there are also good games with players that think the same as you do.

There is also the problem that new players will join those stacked rooms over and over to feed the high kdr and high winning rate people. I think it would be in every-bodies interest to make a new player channel like they have in AVA or Born to fire.

I am so glad there are people like you still playing Ara! That is the right mentality but many are more concerned about their stats to show off than actually helping and having a challege like you said. I hate it when someone just leaves a team, even many leave after they die one, I am like that is not even an effort. Thank you ^_^

Also that is one AMAZING siggy Smile

GoldJaguar

Rank 2
GoldJaguar
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:45 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
steffensclaudia wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
miran.brikha wrote:

I am so glad there are people like you still playing Ara! That is the right mentality but many are more concerned about their stats to show off than actually helping and having a challege like you said. I hate it when someone just leaves a team, even many leave after they die one, I am like that is not even an effort. Thank you ^_^

Also that is one AMAZING siggy Smile  

She is Arachnea. Not Spiderman
-.-
Should have a picture of a big fat tarantula Very Happy

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedJan 19, 2013 6:26 am
Well sometimes I like to join the unstacked team, just to check how good I actually am against stackers.
Yea, I admit, I suck >_>

But I enjoyed the game, so did they XD

xnewmaax

Rank 1
xnewmaax
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:48 am
I liked this story ^^ specially how the evil lord fail in the event and thelaw free the world from the dark Very Happy xD every time i go to destroy thelaw i can't find a good team with me>
we should make a team who will vs their high stack > interested p.m me i'm now in ur clan Smile
- Fantastiic

-iada

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedJan 19, 2013 10:49 am
GoldJaguar wrote:

She is Arachnea. Not Spiderman
-.-
Should have a picture of a big fat tarantula Very Happy  

She would, except she is terrified of spiders. I'm the designated spider-slayer. If she even glances at a small one, I have to take care of it. xD