pflai

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Wonder Pocket

I recently bought one of these from a zumi, and so I want to ask, can it obtain any item in the game? Like is it equal chance of me getting a gold weapon than a furniture item? And is it timed, like 2 days?
Advertisement

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedJan 18, 2013 6:48 pm
You have a chance to obtain an item just as much as anyone else in the game, the only catch is that you have to do the specific events to do them, such as yellow equips you have to do trials. People well sell costume piece but depends on the person is how much they sell for. And trophy drops, such as field dungeons and guild bosses(Manor, Skleros), you have an equal chance to get them too, as any other player.

pflai

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:09 pm
Um, yeah I get i have to do trials to get golds, but can i get them from a new item made by zumi racial crafting called Wonder Pocket?

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:13 pm
I don't believe you can get trial items or dungeon items from them.

I'm assuming that a level 70 or lv75 Zumi made it, possibly in sapphire, correct?

Edit:
Okay so, i asked a friend, and it appears that you can get Lv7 merchant boxes, fame shop materials (I.E furs, energies), and rumor of even prime items.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:40 pm
Ooooo sounds interesting can we get some definitive info on this?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:43 pm
rinsha wrote:
Ooooo sounds interesting can we get some definitive info on this?  

I purchased one myself, i received a swift song level 9 out of it, a lv70 enchant. I can't give any definite answers on what all can be acquired from it because it is a 'fairly' new items that's being put out.

The item is permanent and will not go away after use, it is not timed like other items.

Edit:
Here is a Screen Shot of the Wonder packet (the icon is on cooldown, but still)

pflai

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 8:41 pm
A level 70 mouse in Diamond made it, first of its kind probably. I'll research more into it, and see if I can get any primes from it in the process XD

Edit: Just this morning I got a level 73 armor box from it, Spirit Armory. I'm pretty sure you can get more armor boxes, potentially from all levels.