chocoamy18

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 8:27 pm

The Recent Change in CS?

Just a curious bystander
I've only been a member of Aeria since July of 2012 but I have seen great service and commitment from the Aeria team! Smile Though as the new year began to change, so did CS. GM's, although they I'm sure they do not mean to, are starting to be ignorant of the community and families of CS. Before, every week there would be a GM on to outlook problems or just do small fun things like Pet Pap. I'm sure there is a legitimate reason to why but we, as a community would also like to know. Just a post of a brief reason why would ease our minds to think that the GM's have abandoned their desire to help fellow members. Though it is understandable that there have been numerous events with GM involvement, I think they should be brought back not only because of the rewards but just to being able to interact with a GM is an experience worth remembering. So what do you think? More involvement? Don't care? Leave your thoughts because everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Smile
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 15, 2013 8:38 pm
Personally I would say maybe a little more involvement as some areas are lacking like Server 3 we would have to use to have constant Trivia on Friday afternoons, but it seems that has disappeared. Then again I do have to admit they are fairly busy people and since they have to manage not only CS, but all the other browser games that go along with it as well, isn't an easy task to accomplish.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:11 pm
Hi Players,
The GMs are would love to spend more time in game but unfortunately it isn't always easy. The GM staff currently does a lot of unseen things to make sure that the games run smoothly. This includes testing, localization, tickets, updating the forums with patch notes/promotions, working with producers to design/deploy/payout promotions, and lots of other little things.

This means we don't always have time to hangout with players in game. However, we are always available to resolve issues through the ticket system and those reports are addressed within 24 hours (usually within 16).

As our game portfolio increases so will the team size and we are constantly working to be more involved and in touch with the community.