jonnbeck2

Rank 0
jonnbeck2
PostedJan 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Fix for the issue getting "Heavy Samurai Armor"

A lot of people have been pming me about the seasonl to get the samurai armor since i was able to complete it. This seasonal task has an issue a past seasonal one did. here is the "fix" that should work

if you bought the "defense stone of bushido" before completing gn the taks will get stuck.
Put the piece in your league pack, so the seasonl think you do no yet have the piece.
The season should read that you have 0/1 pieces.
Just to be safe ( not sure if this is needed) reload
Leave the piece in your league pack, and go a run of gulu normal.
Make sure after completing GN that the seasonal task says you have completed GN
Take the "defense stone of bushido" out of your league pack.
The task should now be complete.

I am in no way saying this is a definate fix, but this worked for me, as it did for a past seasonl that got stuck

This is if you have already completed gn three times
Advertisement

jjay133

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 8:49 pm
does this work with the murumasa task too?

CarlosT_10567

Rank 0
CarlosT_10567
PostedJan 17, 2013 10:30 pm
do you need to kill leo or just complete it?

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 18, 2013 8:36 am
I completed Gulu Normal 4 times, then buy the stone afterward and still get the armor. Therefore your theory is invalid. It seems like some people would get it after 3 times doing gulu normal and others won't be able to after several tries. Therefore let's leave this up to the g.m to answer us Very Happy

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedJan 18, 2013 2:04 pm
gummybear23 wrote:
I completed Gulu Normal 4 times, then buy the stone afterward and still get the armor. Therefore your theory is invalid. It seems like some people would get it after 3 times doing gulu normal and others won't be able to after several tries. Therefore let's leave this up to the g.m to answer us Very Happy  

The OP said it will get stuck if you buy the stone first, you said it worked when you bought the stone after -__-

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 18, 2013 2:49 pm
GMtk421 wrote:
gummybear23 wrote:

The OP said it will get stuck if you buy the stone first, you said it worked when you bought the stone after -__-  

I meant to say O-o I meant to say I didn't buy the stone yet... still get stuck and have to do it 4 times till I get the armor ._. therefore the "Buy the stone first get stuck" is invalid -.-