Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedJan 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Global Mute

There is a way to know when it expire? Apparently it seems i got global muted from the chat..

I was only telling some jokes, nothing bad .-.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: Global Mute

Bryan.Fury wrote:
There is a way to know when it expire? Apparently it seems i got global muted from the chat..

You don't need to be serious, all the time, but there's a time and place for everything. Also from what i've seen those jokes were not the appropiate place/time for that area. I'd suggest checking your inbox and/or email for a possible answer related to your question in the meantime.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedJan 18, 2013 12:11 pm

sdsdssdsds wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:

You don't need to be serious, all the time, but there's a time and place for everything. Also from what i've seen those jokes were not the appropiate place/time for that area. I'd suggest checking your inbox and/or email for a possible answer related to your question in the meantime.  
I have not any mail or pm about that.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Bryan.Fury wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:

I have not any mail or pm about that.  

then wait that's the only way possible as of I know so far. Next time please be more careful and watch what you say in there. You may not think it's something bad, but other people may think otherwise.

@Zimmey LOL i'm sorry.