Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 17, 2013 9:57 pm   Last edited by Fairner on May 17, 2014 10:20 pm. Edited 26 times in total

[FAQ] To Immortalis - Outdated-

This Thread is no longer updated.
This Thread is no longer updated.

Somewhat like a FAQ or just a go to for little random things that is commonly seen/asked.
Please help me add to it.

:: General ::

Q: How do I contact Aeria Games?  

A: (by GS.DDL)
Send a ticket to Contact Us OR send an email to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com

Q: Where is my Friend Invite Code?  

A: Right next to your in game name in the parentheses in Profile or Stronghold NOT in the Message Boards.
Example: Fairner (invitecodeHERE)

:: Game Play ::

Q: How do I increase my total MP (Mana Points)?  

A:You cannot have more than 100 MP, it is a set value for everyone.

Q: Does my MP fully restore when I Level Up?  

A: No, only your Stamina fully restores when you gain a level.

Q: How do I gain MP?  

A:
- Questing and you will find an Item that restores MP
- Hailing guild members restores 5 MP, only 10 guild members per day. (During GvG)
- Hatching a Lucky Egg restores MP.
- Posting Immortalis on Facebook restores 40 MP, only once per battle. (Unavailable at this time)
- Tweeting Immortalis on Twitter restores 40 MP, only once per battle. (During GvG)
- Daily log in bonus restores all your MP.
Note: You MP does NOT come back after GvG ends.

Q: How do Trade?  

A: Trading is unavailable right now, the only option at this time is to 'Gift'.

Q: What is 'Gifting'?  

A: (by In Game FAQ)
You can give one of your items to another player by sending it as a gift.
- It is possible to gift Immortals and Items as long as the gift is NOT Bound to you.
- Only players who have finished the game tutorial and reached level 30 are eligible to send gifts.
- You must be Friends with the player for 7 days after you become level 30 before you are able to gift.
- Eligible payers can send up to 20 gifts in per day.
Note: If the recipient already has 180 gift boxes, you won't be able to send them another. Gift boxes only hold the gift for 14 days before the expire.

:: Immortals ::

Q: How to see Immortal's Information when selecting Party/Sacrifice/Tribute?  

A: Tap and hold, the information should pop up.

Q: How do I make my Immortals stronger?  

A: (by JalepenoSauceee) By Sacrificing Immortals to make one Immortal stronger and/or Evolving.

Q: How does Evolution work?  

A: (by Wingator)
Every time you have two of the same Immortal you can evolve one Immortals into a stronger Immortal by merging (evolving) them, however the Immortal chosen as the "Offering" will disappear afterwards.

The Immortal that has been Evolved will have a "+" sign next to its name and also next to its rarity, and a double "++" sign if it has been evolved twice.
After the third and final evolution, the Immortal goes up in one rarity {Ex: Uncommon (UC) to Rare (R)}.

It is strongly encouraged to evolve Immortals especially UC into R ones because each time the Immortal evolves, it gains around 5% ATK and DEF from the "Tribute" Immortal and itself.

Example: An Abyss Queen (UC) without any evolution has 1200/1200 ATK and DEF.
However after evolving it to a R card and without leveling her or the tributes, her lvl 1 ATK and DEF goes up to 2350/2350 (Stats that are commonly seen on four star cards, even though she a only a 3 star.)

Q: Should I Evolve my Immortal "+" with another "+" or the can I use the one without?  

A: (by otorstein)
You can get the most ATK and DEF by evolving the immortal when maxed. Then making another maxed Immortal of the same rarity and evolving them together.

Example: He||’s Messenger (Rarity C+ : lvl 20) & He||’s Messenger (Rarity C+ : lvl 20) = He||’s Messenger (Rarity C++ : lvl 1) STRONGER "++" Immortal.

He||’s Messenger (Rarity C+ : lvl 20) & He||’s Messenger (Rarity C : lvl 20) = He||’s Messenger (Rarity C++ : lvl 1) WEAKER "++" Immortal.

:: Guild ::

Q: Why can I not leave my guild?  

A: (by Wingator)
You cannot quit a guild 60 minutes prior or during the immortal battle since you are working with your guild to fight against a guild, after the immortal battle however, you can quit.
Note: If you leave a one-person guild, your accumulated GP will reset as soon as you join another guild. (taken from Help in game"Joining a Guild")

Q: Can I kick inactive players from the guild if it's the Guild Master?  

A: No, the only player in the guild who has the authority to kick players is the Guild Master.

:: GvG ::

Q: Does the amount of MP needed to Recharge Immortals or Restore HP increase from 20 MP?  

A: No it does not increase, it will always cost 20 MP to Recharge and 20 MP to Restore HP, it is a set value.

Q: Is the Battle over after the opposite Guild is KOed?  

A: No. Both Guilds have until the end of the hour battle to continue fighting. As long as the Crystal is Red the battle is still ongoing.

(by GS.Corenne)
When you KO the opposing vanguard the enemy rearguard is/can still active (Do not believe there is a way to attack the rearguard).
If your guild is behind in the round's Guild Points (GP) and you KO the enemy vanguard you CAN still keep attacking until you pass their GP total, once you pass it you won’t be able to attack again unless their vanguard revives or they overtake your GP.

Q: How can I go on to the next Guild?  

A: You do not go on to the next Guild immediately. After the Battle window of one hour has ended.
You have a TWO hour break where in the FIRST hour of you can change your party, leave a guild, join a guild, etc.
In the SECOND hour you are stuck you CANNOT change Guilds or Party.

Q: When are the Battle times?  

A: There are 5 battles per day. (PST time and day)
Battle 1 begins at 9:00 (9 AM) PST ends at 10:00 (10 PM) PST
Battle 2 begins at 12:00 (12 PM) PST ends at 13:00 (1 PM) PST
Battle 3 begins at 15:00 (3 PM) PST ends at 16:00 (4 PM) PST
Battle 4 begins at 18:00 (6 PM) PST ends at 19:00 (7 PM) PST
Battle 5 begins at 21:00 (9 PM) PST ends at 22:00 (10 PM) PST

[Stickied by GM Hazmat 1/17/2013]

Advertisement

Wingator

Rank 0
Wingator
PostedJan 17, 2013 11:14 pm
I would like to add a few extra if you don't mind, and you can format it however you see fit:

How does Evolution works:

Every time you use have two monsters you can evolve one monster into a stronger monster by merging the monsters, however the one you chose as the "tribute monster" will disappear afterwards. The monster that has been evolved will have a "+" sign next to its name and also next to its rarity, and a double "++" sign if it has been evolved twice. After the third and final evolution, the monster goes up in one rarity (Ex: Uncommon to Rare). I would strongly encourage trying to evolve monsters especially uncommon ones into rare ones because every time the monster evolves, it gains around 5% attack and defense from the "tribute monster" and itself. For example, an uncommon abyss queen without any evolution has 1200/1200 atk and def. However after evolving it to a rare card and without leveling her or the tributes, her lvl one atk and def goes up to a whooping 2350/2350, stats that I see on four star cards even though she a only a 3 star. This is just one example of how evolution works. I am sure most of you guys already know this and I am sure that some information I presented may be inaccurate, but I think this is a nice little summarization for any newcomers of this game genre or this game in general.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:32 am
Wingator wrote:
I would like to add a few extra if you don't mind, and you can format it however you see fit  

I did a few minor edits but if it is wrong or you want to change something please leave me a message here or PM and I will change it. Thank you for helping to expand the FAQ.

Please keep adding to the FAQ!
Everyone! :3

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJan 18, 2013 10:17 am
You can add http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support as well for the first question about contacting.
Just got to remember GM to add immortalis into the game list x) Will talk to Det/Mochi when I see one of them on.

JalepenoSauceee

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 12:31 pm
Uhm, you can add a tip: Evolute or Sacrifice some cards for others to get attack and def up. It will help.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJan 19, 2013 1:22 pm
good job fair. ill toss in tips son if they arnt posted by others lol

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Re: [FAQ] To Immortalis

Work in Progress...Please help add information or questions.
Fairner wrote:

Q: Is the Battle over after the opposite Guild is KOed? Do I go on to the next Guild?  

A: No. Both Guilds have until the end of the hour battle to continue fighting. As long as the Crystal is Red the battle is still on going.
For example Guild A has defeated Guild B in the first 15 minutes and has accumulated 3000 GP. However Guild B 'Restores HP' 10 minutes before the Battle hour is over and attacks Guild A accumulating 3001 GP. Which would make Guild B the WINNER. Therefore it would be recommended to check in to the battle once in a while to check if your guild is being attacked or not.

No you do not go on to the next Guild immediately. After the Battle window of one hour.
You have a TWO hour break where in the FIRST hour of break you can change your Party, leave a guild, join a guild, etc. In the second hour you are stuck you CANNOT change Guilds or Party.  

couple things i want to add to this one:

1. when you KO the vanguard the enemy rearguard is/can still active (do not believe there is a way to attack the rearguard)
2. if your guild is behind in the round's GP and you KO the enemy vanguard you CAN still keep attacking until you pass their GP total, once you pass it you wont be able to attack again unless their vanguard revives or they overtake your GP

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

otorstein

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:25 pm
I played around with sacrifice and evolve a bit. When I evolved two lvl 20 Hard's Messenger's (C with 1710 ATK & DEF) it became a lvl 1 C+ with 1082 ATK and DEF. The ATK and DEF are a lot higher than even my lvl 1 C++ Hard's Messenger wich has 940 of each.

So it looks like you can get the most ATK and DEF by evolving lvl 20 immortals. Then making another lvl 20 of the same rarity and evolving them together. You'll lose some ATK and DEF when you evolve them but they'll end up very strong.

LOL that's supposed to be H e l l's Messenger.

adelaidenguyen

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:52 pm
I stumbled upon this once but can't find it again: How do I Hail my guild mates? I see the greet option but not Hail.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:05 pm
adelaidenguyen wrote:
I stumbled upon this once but can't find it again: How do I Hail my guild mates? I see the greet option but not Hail.  

You can only Hail a guild mate during a GvG. After you enter GvG click on 'Restore MP', and scroll down, there you see a 'Hail' button, you can see more guild members but clicking the 'See More' button. I hope this helps. I'll edit the FAQ on this after I get back from class then, thank you for asking!