Artemise91

Rank 0
Artemise91
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:57 am

Need some help with AP points

Hello there!
As you see i'm still new here,I searched in the forum but didn't find anything about my question...
Some ppl asked me a 10 $ aeria points paying in OP (are they Operator's Exclusive hammers?) but I have no idea how to send AP points to other player.
Is it possible?
I heard about pre-paid cards but don't know where to find them.
Advertisement

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Need some help with AP points

Artemise91 wrote:
Hello there!
As you see i'm still new here,I searched in the forum but didn't find anything about my question...
Some ppl asked me a 10 $ aeria points paying in OP (are they Operator's Exclusive hammers?) but I have no idea how to send AP points to other player.
Is it possible?
I heard about pre-paid cards but don't know where to find them.  

there is many places that offer "aeria game cards" come in $10 $20 $25 and $50 (here in canada anyway) like walmart, target, gamestop, 7-11, macs....tons of places...HOWEVER

age does NOT support this kid of sale, u would buy the card...meet the person in game...give them the code numbers, they use the card as if they bought it....and hopefully pay your ops for the card....IF u do this method and someone uses the code and then does not give u the ops for it....your **** out of luck and out real $$$ and AGE will not give it back...