heimdallur

Rank 0
heimdallur
PostedNov 04, 2012 11:32 am

80 UM War Build

I'm trying to figure out how should I allocate my stat points and how to lapis my warrior... which is just lvl 70 atm. With all this new gear and new weapons and new lapis and new everything... I'm kinda having troubles with the build. Should I go full STR and lapis DEX, LUC and some REC maybe? How much DEX is decent at lvl 80? I would apreciate replies from ppl who already have a lvl 80 UM war or fighter... thanks in advance.
Advertisement

kickfoot99

Rank 0
kickfoot99
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:13 am

Hope this will help :)

Well a good main build for Um warrior/fighter is:

6 STR / 1 REC / 2 DEX
Or
6 STR / 2 DEX

And for link you should mostly link a mix off STR / DEX / LUC
But ofc you can also put some Rec in the link to.

I use the build 6 STR / 1 REC / 2 DEX on my own Fighter and i'm lvl 54, and so long it have morked very good.

Well it's mostly your choice what you are picking, but here are my tips!

GL with you character, mate

//Andy

AnomanderRae

Rank 3
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:24 am
i play war more then 5 year and form ep 5 keap full str build.
In max link/max oj set 75+ and acc you will be geat 1100-1200dex on concentration nos it;s ok for pvp

about luc and rec you must found combination best for you, i keap it 480 luc and rest rec
but naw when we geat IS buf exist many ppl who put all whot cud in rec and crits from EB 4

ForceReconBlack

Rank 3
ForceReconBlack
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:16 am

Re: 80 UM War Build

heimdallur wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how should I allocate my stat points and how to lapis my warrior... which is just lvl 70 atm. With all this new gear and new weapons and new lapis and new everything... I'm kinda having troubles with the build. Should I go full STR and lapis DEX, LUC and some REC maybe? How much DEX is decent at lvl 80? I would apreciate replies from ppl who already have a lvl 80 UM war or fighter... thanks in advance.  

As Anomander said, at the endgame its best to re-stat to full STR. That being said, you will need various amounts of DEX leveling up, so its not good to do that from the start(9STR). A typically more functional result is 7STR 2DEX while leveling.

However at endgame, the best way to link/oj because of the EP6 buffs is more STR DEX REC. From all the gear, and linking you accessories, you will have more than the required '475 LUC' for 95% + crit rate, as well as, the extra linked REC is actually giving you an extra 50% of itself due to the EP6 buff IS. So linking one Safe 7 (50 REC) is really giving you 75 melee defence.