barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:09 am
nortael wrote:
Don't want to participate a lot in this holywar. Just want to mention. When Titans were created, Legacy were opened for discussions. Synergy guys (including our former members) just came to us, TKO, and burned down. Allowed us to restore and hit again. And again. Hello, newcomers from merged server, we already own one map and want to own this too, so get out, lol. This is the reason why I feel no pity for Syn, even though I don't see the trigger situation as a fair one. And after we finally collapsed and merged to ST, all I see in this kingdom is just pleasant friendly atmosphere.

P.S. And excuse me, Synergy has very strong members either.
P.P.S. As for keeping the game from stagnation - I can't think current situation will be changed soon. In ANY case there will be one-two strongest powers that will own or divide all four maps. Maybe it's just needs some new content. Maybe just more space in sandbox to play.  

What a load You guys came to use before the merger and asked to merger into our kingdom. We said yes and planed on taking you all in. After the merger Your leader said he changed his mind and would not be joining. I worked on making the deal happen for a while and he said give him 24 hours and get a vote. The vote came in to merge and He didnt so most your members quit and joined us. He told me to see him on the battle field so we did just that. We took over your lvl 5 and stoped after burning down his citys. We didnt attack you all again until After My players got a email saying move or burn. I spoke with Nocaot about it and He said he stands behind his member and If we didnt move they would burn the citys down that were outside the lvl 6 in 2 days.
I called for a meeting with Stiele cause at the time He and I had good relations so I wanted to get some feedback from him. He said that we could hold off our battles and I should move forward with you all. He asked that I didnt take 2 or 3 wonders from TKO cause he wanted them. He also said TKO would never join his kingdom and Gave his word about that. Well as we all know how the rest played out.

Advertisement

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:14 am
As for those saying I was cring about being burned is the reason for the post I find that rather funny. Everyone in the game knows I dont care how many times I am burned I port citys in to get burned. The reason for the Post was for 1 to clear up WE BROKE NO RULES. The little shortbus list Papa sent out was not the rules or the deal. Also the other reason for the post is to start getting everything on the forums so this backwards crap stops and we can move the server forward. The **** game has lost enough players. We have to find a way to keep fighting battles without this cowardly BS that keeps taking place. Every since We took in Origin we have yet to have a fight without BS tactics being pulled. 2v1 or some other stunt.

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedJan 06, 2013 12:49 pm
I see. It was my mistake. I had to merge TKO into ST at previous servers merging, before Titans were created. And had to do it without asking my elders. So we'd had more clear relations to Synergy from the very start of server merging. As for ex-Vanguard members that betrayed us - well, who knows where they would go. Probably they'd be with us now - they were always striving after big power allies, as I could see them.

The last thing I wanted to add about money. You can complain as much as you want, guys and gals. But game balance pretty much depends on real money in the very very very many games. Especially if it's pvp game. Especailly if it's browser game. Can't say I like it, but game publishers/keepers don't ask my opinion, lol XD

poort33

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:21 pm
i agree it was a lot to do with us not being on but my guys were firm on it they read the server agreement and decided we had to act on one side or the other put it this way i would rather be burned by the kingdom than my own alliance i had little choice in the matter

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:54 pm
blah blah dead issue yawn blah blah blah yawn

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedJan 06, 2013 10:45 pm
Cat this post is about solving issues on the server and clearing up What took place the start the war. This is not a forum to stir crap and troll so stay off the forum leave trolling to world chat. Everyone has to move past the BS drama come together solve the issues balance the server so we can get back to having fun.

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 06, 2013 11:21 pm
Was not posting to stir up trouble or troll but to point out some observations. What Poort is mentioning is something i believe has been hashed and rehashed. At one point it was believed that it was resolved. Really it tiring and not helpful.

BrickJohnson

Rank 0
BrickJohnson
PostedJan 07, 2013 2:02 pm
barthalimul wrote:
Cat this post is about solving issues on the server and clearing up What took place the start the war. This is not a forum to stir crap and troll so stay off the forum leave trolling to world chat. Everyone has to move past the BS drama come together solve the issues balance the server so we can get back to having fun.  

I vote that Steile leaves....

PyramusOne

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 7:26 am
nortael
POSTEDJan 06, 2013 10:49 am
I see. It was my mistake. I had to merge TKO into ST at previous servers merging, before Titans were created. And had to do it without asking my elders. So we'd had more clear relations to Synergy from the very start of server merging. As for ex-Vanguard members that betrayed us - well, who knows where they would go. Probably they'd be with us now - they were always striving after big power allies, as I could see them.

The last thing I wanted to add about money. You can complain as much as you want, guys and gals. But game balance pretty much depends on real money in the very very very many games. Especially if it's pvp game. Especailly if it's browser game. Can't say I like it, but game publishers/keepers don't ask my opinion, lol XD

Betrayed?? Think about it, the path you were choosing was going to lead and ultimately lead to the 2 strongest alliances in the server to come after the alliance. Now how much sense did that make to start out a merged server burned to the ground already. It was the inability to listen to reason and do what was right for its members is why vanguard left. Also it was obvious that the leadership didnt care about imbalance on the server, as why would they? they came from a server where THEY helped caused the imbalance. Vanguard joined up thinking it would help create balance not add to imbalance. when it was obvious that the leadership only cared for what it wanted it was time to leave.