ninjalol2

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2012 10:41 am

Re: Event Feedback

give your 2 AP's worth of feedback
GM_Geck0 wrote:
Well I've been the events guy for a little bit now and being that I love you guys so much I wanted to do some quality checking.

Have you been able to participate in an event? how'd you like it?

Are you able to find out what events are running when and where?

Would you like some new times? Ideas for new events?

Please bring some constructive opinions please....  
Advertisement

sheamus32

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Awesome events

You should make events like deathmatchC and reward us good characters.Like Pedro Gomez SE for 3 or 4 days..Or either Cristopher Smith SE.Events like wolf conquest,its cool cause i lin meiling se for 2 days?Its actually worth it i killed alot with her and i manage to rank up twice with her.GO GO GO AERIA!YOU ROCK Very Happy

Booomxd100

Rank 0
Booomxd100
PostedJul 09, 2012 9:55 am

Oh god at the prizes

The events are fine and stuff, but the play time events are **** because of the prizes. SE characters and wolf special abilities are everywhere in game, and the probability of being against one is 99.99%. This also means that without ap the probability of you losing against them is 99.99%. Very overpowered prizes which I think would be probably better got with AP.
I really really really hope the event prizes would be less overpowered, something nice and medium, with the GRAND PRIZE of 480 mins gameplay maybe being Camouflage Set 1 day, Not a Tomika character with her christmas armour for 7 days... sheesh!! Try to get in stuff like Gold Tatoos ( Nazca, Skull, Crocodile) maybe the normal AP ones (Tiger, Scorpion) Guns like the C95 sl and the SZ550 SL... You could also add in the prizes gold guns that are upgraded, like Z-3 C or AUZ 3 PT...

Sorry for the long post, here's a potato

zMrGun

Rank 0
zMrGun
PostedJul 09, 2012 12:51 pm

I've been able to participate in an event but it's very hard to get in one. The only way to get in is spam clicking on the join game button while its locked and hoping its unlocked when you click to join.

The calender is good but i would like a time converter link for timezones like greenwich time.
The shouts are a very good idea to.

No. But there should be more events at the same time so more people have a chance to participate in an event. You could also invite random people to participate in the event that are in the channel.

m4pl3guy1

Rank 0
PostedSep 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Prizessss

I haven't done any events. So i don't know what has been happening.

viktorkolev

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 3:30 pm

yes

nathanielteng89

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Re: Event Feedback

give your 2 AP's worth of feedback
GM_Geck0 wrote:
Well I've been the events guy for a little bit now and being that I love you guys so much I wanted to do some quality checking.

Please bring some constructive opinions please....  

jacklee15

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 2:54 pm

mystery box

i never got the mystery box character promotion email jacklee1997@yahoo.com can anyone gift me

PS its not in spam either?

sikarskie

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:44 pm
i think it would be nice if u could make it 4 :30 pm eastern time and from there on cause that is reasonable for people who get out of school...

Ladyever

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 8:51 pm

GM

I wanna be a GM
Well i really played wolfteam for long time and today im thinkin to be a gm ive been playing for 3 years and i bought like 600$ ap so if you wanna make me a gm plz send me a massage at this email luftrimi_fatoni@hotmail.com Contact Me Plzz