PostedJan 16, 2013 8:33 am
alfiepd wrote:
kiraster wrote:

pffft look who's saying that :>

NeonLollipop

Rank 0
NeonLollipop
PostedFeb 22, 2013 7:06 pm
Is this **** game ever going to be released.

My god!

kiraster

Rank 0
kiraster
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:24 pm
;________; ikr

NeonLollipop

Rank 0
NeonLollipop
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:42 pm
Okay so its pretty clear that we've all been apart for MONTHS. I'm not even sure how many. But since it seems like LO is ACTUALLY going to be delievered to us soon, I wanted to know how many people from Luna are still planning on joining LO. Like obviously its been months, most of us either started another new game or actually walked out of our house and into the sunlight [HOLY CRAP!?!?!].

So yea its kind of a question to consider. I know a the selected few of ppl I still talk to are going but are you guys that I only see on this forum planning on joining still? And if you do join are you joining Sirenia still?

Honestly it probably doesnt even matter at the moment but still would be cool to know.....

I hope everyone is doing pretty good and now I can actually say, I cant wait to see you in LO.

Unless....you know........they mess up again and it all goes down a toilet.

Still love you guys!!
-Renee

kiraster

Rank 0
kiraster
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:05 am
NeonLollipop wrote:
Okay so its pretty clear that we've all been apart for MONTHS. I'm not even sure how many. But since it seems like LO is ACTUALLY going to be delievered to us soon, I wanted to know how many people from Luna are still planning on joining LO. Like obviously its been months, most of us either started another new game or actually walked out of our house and into the sunlight [HOLY CRAP!?!?!].

So yea its kind of a question to consider. I know a the selected few of ppl I still talk to are going but are you guys that I only see on this forum planning on joining still? And if you do join are you joining Sirenia still?

Honestly it probably doesnt even matter at the moment but still would be cool to know.....

I hope everyone is doing pretty good and now I can actually say, I cant wait to see you in LO.

Unless....you know........they mess up again and it all goes down a toilet.

Still love you guys!!
-Renee  

alfiepd wrote:

NeonLollipop

Rank 0
NeonLollipop
PostedMar 06, 2013 7:03 pm
You both can go to Hard then -.-

alfiepd

Rank 0
alfiepd
PostedMar 06, 2013 10:17 pm
the image was kinda suitable tho...

and the thing i didnt like about this game is the lack of a ranged dps other than mages

if i start a new mmo it's going to take me forever to level regardless of how easy it'd be because irl, if you dont mind me being afk all day and joining primarily to chat in all my noobness i'd probably join

not that it'll be any time soon seeing how these devs work their schedules Laughing