jliuk146

Rank 0
jliuk146
PostedJan 15, 2013 11:16 pm
sinarp wrote:
xD Outaiming them is impossible !!!! cuz they aim as good as us Sad We can make it 100% Accuracy and they sitll kill us x.x only hope is Active Pearls bu theirpearls are mostlikely stronger than ours. (higher level)) so their pearls come up omore often. Their hits are extraordinary. The ymust know a secret that we dont. I peeked at the other servers and trust me............................. OUR STATS AREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THEIRS T.T  

I have outaimed almost every person I have fought

bibibeo2 wrote:
Gosh she tells the truth. Im lv 46 they made me look like Lv 30  

I am lvl 44 and some make me look like im lvl 50 and some make me look like im lvl 15-30
Most of them make me look like im lvl 20.

xkokin the build you request doesn't work for quite a few reasons.
Limit on harm=terrible base damage
terrible base damage= weak damage due to other people have op deffense and armor in os
doing half the damage your opponent does= you lose.

And their accuracy is not incredible. We need more ways to get spartacus and hp boosts thats all.
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 15, 2013 11:49 pm
Well, I find it hard to come up with strategies when I can't see the enemy's stat from over sea O-o its quite annoying to fight em' since I can't be aware of their hidden power Sad I think we need to fix that fast to make things black and white ><

carson.wgkt

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 12:45 am

Yes

Yes
Aeria's events are what I rely on for general growth of my account. Top Ups, GM Events, Special Events...any of them. When other Host's games have many more events, there players' have the advantage. There events also hold more value.

Aeria holds a top up event, after everyone drops $300-$400 dollars to get a boomerang, or axe, os r w/e. Then they release new, more powerful weapons/items - Guardians Book - without giving notice to the player prior to them spending all the money. Alot of the events like this where "you get what you pay for" aren't stackable.

Others host sites also have many more useful events.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:04 am
eh. all i know is i have a full out blast when i do overseas fights. why you guys are complaining about it is beyond me O.O it is satisfying crushing a spear user with just a watergun or sword though i think.