sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Re: explanation

help?
austonpollock wrote:
hello this is pollock and i have asked for a explanation on why i am not qualified and rated poor?  

Please follow as the instructions by current people have discussed. Pm the user directly asking for the official feedback as to "why".

Thanks.

Advertisement

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 14, 2013 3:15 am

help?
sdsdssdsds wrote:
austonpollock wrote:
hello this is pollock and i have asked for a explanation on why i am not qualified and rated poor?  

Please follow as the instructions by current people have discussed. Pm the user directly asking for the official feedback as to "why".

Thanks.  

Also if you read the post he said if you didn't ask before a certain time he wasn't going to do it you had to ask before the cut off date

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:58 am
There are other users to ask not only himrelated to that posting Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:47 am
sdsdssdsds wrote:
There are other users to ask not only himrelated to that posting Smile  

I wasn't talking about you in my post hahaah I just qouted your post cause you made a good point and said everything I was going to minus that little bit I added was all Wink

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:07 pm

help?
austonpollock wrote:

Please check my feedback post I updated it.

JalepenoSauceee

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:04 pm
In my opinion, I think the feedback like this thread should NOT affect applicants. I feel GM's should just inspect accounts and choose themselves. These "feedback" posts are sometimes way to BIASED.. It's based of favoritism. If you want to do your "feedback" post then at least provide a sufficient paragraph why you gave that. I completley hate how some people trash others because they have more "fame". That's all my opinion.

OT: Good luck to all applicants. Wish you the best of luck.

I know some people did give a paragraph why they've been rated a person something.

akosi_inso

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:41 pm
FEEDBACKS SERVER 3

Random and AngelMuffin2..

I believe they are very quailified to be a GS.. In fact they became two of my mentors in the game while i was still starting. they are very approchable, fair and helpful. They are both very qualified to be a GS. I think giving them this position in the game will be a really big help. That's a honest to goodness judgment ^^

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:43 pm
akosi_inso wrote:
FEEDBACKS SERVER 3

Random and AngelMuffin2..

I believe they are very quailified to be a GS.. In fact they became two of my mentors in the game while i was still starting. they are very approchable, fair and helpful. They are both very qualified to be a GS. I think giving them this position in the game will be a really big help. That's a honest to goodness judgment ^^  

That post goes here. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1839567&start=10