Rank 3
PostedJan 14, 2013 6:17 pm
Cirdan88 wrote:
benjiboum wrote:
as a test i did this:

1 Level 1 R with 10 level 1 N = 1 level 7 R

1 level 1 R with 1 level 7 R = 1 level 22 R

1 level 1 R with 1 level 22 R + Mighty Protoslime = 1 level 40 R  

Got 3 questions, im new from 2 days, and i wasted lot of money and cards fusing everytime 10 N into a R, and got it to lvl 20... til i read this and stopped.

1. - Mighty Protoslime can be N?

2. - I got Golden Slime(R), Golden Protoslime(N), Green Slime(N), Mighty Protoslime(N).
Which ones works to fuse and which ones i have to sell?

3. - What R should i max? I'm so lost of which one would be good... have no idea
I got few R's apart from tabs, like Leviathan(R), Titan Eagle(R), Whatewolk(R), Knight Kitty(R).

Thanks in advance.  

1 From what i've seen even myself yes
2. Golden slimes are for selling for money. Everything else should be used for Fusion unless you're gonna attempt to trade it.

3. Not exactly sure as i'll leave someone with more experience to respond, but I personally am trying to get a whole bunch of Knight Kitty's and gonna fuse them Very Happy

Advertisement

Cirdan88

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:03 pm
benjiboum wrote:
as a test i did this:

1 level 1 R with 1 level 7 R = 1 level 22 R

1 level 1 R with 1 level 22 R + Mighty Protoslime = 1 level 40 R  

Awww u trolled me, i did that with fusion event ON, and guild with Guneus and it was like this:

1 level 1 R with 1 level 7 R = 1 level 21 R

1 level 1 R with 1 level 22 R + Mighty Protoslime = 1 level 34 R

Sad now what do i do?

Cirdan88

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 5:44 am
OMG, I fused Inferno lvl 34 into Inferno lvl 1, and it went back to lvl 33. WTF is this?? How am i supposed to get it to 40 from 34?

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 15, 2013 12:24 pm
Cirdan88 wrote:
OMG, I fused Inferno lvl 34 into Inferno lvl 1, and it went back to lvl 33. WTF is this?? How am i supposed to get it to 40 from 34?  

Sorry you fused it wrong. Since you used the level 1 as a base it's going to go back to that level. Next time please make sure to use the right monsters as a base and others as "fusion food". I highly suggest just mighty slimes/protoslimes and or other cards you just don't need.

Cirdan88

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:37 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Cirdan88 wrote:

Sorry you fused it wrong. Since you used the level 1 as a base it's going to go back to that level. Next time please make sure to use the right monsters as a base and others as "fusion food". I highly suggest just mighty slimes/protoslimes and or other cards you just don't need.  

No... i did it right, it allways been like that.

Fuse lvl 7 as lvl 1 base, fuse lvl 14 as lvl 1 base, everytime like that...

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:57 pm
Cirdan88 wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Cirdan88 wrote:

No... i did it right, it allways been like that.

Fuse lvl 7 as lvl 1 base, fuse lvl 14 as lvl 1 base, everytime like that...  

Ok if you think you have encountered an error than the best bet would be to send in a ticket to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com or http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support. Please try to be as detailed as possible so that they can further assist you regarding the matter.