qawsar
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:00 pm
[quote="VeneficusIV"]
qawsar wrote:
VeneficusIV wrote:
rinsha wrote:
threads like these weed out the weak willed from the devoted lime lovers

thank you  

lol im not i just got three games i REALLY want to play! Lime Odyssey, DK Online!, an as you can tell from my Sig, Scarlet Blade! so quit being rude. Its not like you have to play one game!  

Yeah, there's just some really devoted players in here :3  

Blue, I dont know if your making fun of me, but on my behalf i would like to say the only reason im not sticking to one game is cuz i love to make friends and join really fun communitys! Like i can tell that me an rinsha would have been best party members lol or even hangout an chat in limes awesome scenery! but i just dont like him now. lmfao![/quote[

No I'm not making fun of you XD infact im playing RO2 alot xD
I'm just saying most people on the LO forums wouldnt even think of playing any of the other aeria games, it's almost like a disease once you played lime everything else is kinda bad in comparison xD
But I enjoy communities myself and making friends too :3

Advertisement

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:34 am
my problem isnt with people playing other games
my problem is with people posting here (the Lime Odyssey forum) advertising other games be they AGE or not

im sure people have their own minds to go find other games if they are bored waiting here
i myself am playing Eden Eternal while waiting but u dont see me going round posting "hey come play Eden Eternal while your waiting for Lime" do u?

VeneficusIV

Rank 0
VeneficusIV
PostedJan 15, 2013 12:08 pm
rinsha wrote:
my problem isnt with people playing other games
my problem is with people posting here (the Lime Odyssey forum) advertising other games be they AGE or not

im sure people have their own minds to go find other games if they are bored waiting here
i myself am playing Eden Eternal while waiting but u dont see me going round posting "hey come play Eden Eternal while your waiting for Lime" do u?  

bahahaha ok i read that wrong then Very Happy im sorry... and i understand what you mean.. i think lmfao!

<center></center>