dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:15 pm
xTsuki wrote:
Grand Fantasia Wiki
But it's rather outdated.

When you reach 60 you can do ACV MOs. You can do 5x MO1 per day and one ACV MO gives 75g so you can make 375g per day on ACV runs.

And well it used to be too easy to get gold, hence the economy was even more ridiculous than today. ( It didn't get THAT much better though)
PT gives 150g per MO, BFR 200g, etc. do the math if you can do more than 5x ;o

But this shouldn't bother you much since the limit won't be removed. ;P  

I found I can make more in the long run doing m-pc then selling acv runs. I admit I am not a person that can do hours of acv runs. After the first week of doing a lot of them, it got to boring.
after about the 8 run I tend to start falling asleep but still the stuff from morphed dungs sell good.
It is fast to do. Also I was here before the caps and the merger and the economy is much worse not better. When i first started it was easy keeping 500 in gold at lvl 27. that made me rich. now while still possable it does not do much good. As for as building weps for sale? I find it cheaper to just buy orange on AH. Not sure how they are selling them so low. Once you get to yellows that changes but he is a new player so yellows don't apply yet. As for as orange armor I used that on two men and decided never again. If I can't get lega I use high hp blues. Works great. Oh well everyone has there own style of playing.
Advertisement

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:31 am
dvdljns wrote:
xTsuki wrote:
Useful Information  

It is fast to do. Also I was here before the caps and the merger and the economy is much worse not better. When i first started it was easy keeping 500 in gold at lvl 27. that made me rich. now while still possable it does not do much good. As for as building weps for sale? I find it cheaper to just buy orange on AH. Not sure how they are selling them so low.  

I think it's kinda of a burden for people who were here before caps. Seems to be something people just cannot let go of. Should it have continued, the economy would be far worse than it is now.

Anyways, as to oranges once you start getting a huge number of mats (and generally you will end up with alot if you're always gather using atleast 2 sprites) you'll find making oranges and yellows pays off really easily. Costs are much cheaper as the relationship goes up. Building weapons is definitely worth it in my opinion!

On that note: It's better if you're able to obtain the 'rare' mats needed for a weapon on your own. E.G: my demonologist gets the emblems I used for my 50 sword, so I didn't have to pay for it from the AH. Money saved!

I do also agree on the point about ACV.. it can be REALLY slow. Worth letting go of once you get to 68.

Then PT = much faster imo, maybe I've just been used to 6-10 minute runs. Both paid/full party.