mitch_bruis

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:18 am

ap points

yesterday i have pay for 2000 ap point but i never get them can someone help my pls ?
Advertisement

MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:12 am
Depending on the payment option you chose, it can take a bit longer sometimes. Did you not receive them at all or are you getting an error message like -2 or Error 99?

If you do, please read here.

Apart of that you can send in a Ticket to the Billing department. This would be answered within 3 days.

I hope that helps you.

mitch_bruis

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:06 pm

ap points

thx for helping but i got tier 4 to day and also i dont get the ak 200, in euro capsule i won hk 416 milijnr when i relog from a Disconation the hk 416 whas gone i spent alot of money on this game and this is my payback this is not fun anymore ...

if my english is bad srry for it Smile

MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor
PostedJan 14, 2013 2:06 pm
Well then it sounds like an issue connected to a game you play (a shooter?) and not so much a billing issue.

In this case you should either wait for the ticket to be resolved if you already sent one or you can send in a Ticket to the game you play.

Also, if your English is bad it might be an idea to check the forums of your own languge. The international Forums can be found here.

mitch_bruis

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 2:18 pm
game name is A.v.A

MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor
PostedJan 14, 2013 3:14 pm
Yup then just send them a ticket and ask what went wrong, they should be able to check it and help you out. It is, however, important to explain the case with those weapons in detail so that they can understand what exactly the problem is.^^