Inarcadian

Rank 2
Inarcadian
PostedJan 14, 2013 4:46 am
The name calling is really inappropriate and uncalled for, just saying.

Though my opinion is invalid here as it doesn't affect me, but my point of view is that rules are supposed to be applied and a mutual respect for each other too. This may have been better to keep off the public and be handled privately, that said, a legit complaint shouldn't be get rid of by simply calling it "QQing".

Inarcadian aka WizRT (formerly iRefuse/IHIRefuse) ESL contact: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6567990/
Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:42 am
rules are rules. if u dont use AC u should get DQ.

ldlego

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:55 am
spacefire11 wrote:
rules are rules. if u dont use AC u should get DQ.  

oh no, just no!!! dont tell me you are a troll.
either you got dropped or just no engris. no freakin one asked you for your opinion, k ?

I had it on the whole time my anticheat. I did uploaded files to the server of MED and the Screenshots just got uploaded to another match. What kind of proof do you .... want ? You asked for Printscreen, you got it. SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOW ?
Learn to lose, because it's the only thing you are going to do in future.

Inarcadian wrote:
The name calling is really inappropriate and uncalled for, just saying.

Though my opinion is invalid here as it doesn't affect me, but my point of view is that rules are supposed to be applied and a mutual respect for each other too. This may have been better to keep off the public and be handled privately, that said, a legit complaint shouldn't be get rid of by simply calling it "QQing".  

Sign. I used my anticheat. I proofed it.

You spanish kids are so ridiculous.

No more to say. If you would talk privately to me, I would be nicer. Just saying. But I hate people talking shít about me.