qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 13, 2013 10:54 pm
Yeah Warportal is publishing RO2.

Also I wouldn't compare LO alpha to RO2, there was a vast amount of differences, in the crafting, dungeoning, the skills and overall leveling experinece. Heck LO had a pet and farming system in alpha, RO2 doesn't even have that, and LO had multiple races. So why you would think to even compare both of them is beyond me.

Also to note, the revamp that happened to LO has completely changed it, sure there are the basics, but everything has been developed much further then before, even small things like elemental attributes and such.

Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 14, 2013 6:27 am
Everyone is talking about new MMORPGs coming out in 2013 that will beat LO.
Please, tell me the name of just 1 such game. I probably won't get an answer because this same **** happened in 2012. Probably in 2011 too, wasn't active on the forum, don't know.
LO is being updated, and you say that by doing so it will be outdated. Question

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:22 am
The developers of Lime have something most developers nowadays lack.

During the past days I had a conversation bout games with my gf.
The last few years game stopped getting me interested. Sure, there are games with nice ideas n such...but once they are launched they dont have any impact.

What the guys at cykan are really good at is creating atmosphere.

The location, the characters, the SOUNDTRACK ...all of these components together made LO a really awesome experience.

Yes, the game was point n click...yeah, fighting could become dull....but then I would just travel along the beach for a couple of hours(!!!) listening to the most awesome music in an mmo ever and collect fruits...all while the day-night cycle created a mmorizable environemtn <3

Yes..I am in love with this awesome game.
Those guys did it with RO(1) and now with LO. ...they are rly good at creating atmosphere.

YuenSan

Rank 0
YuenSan
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:28 am
CookinDanger wrote:
Please, tell me the name of just 1 such game. I probably won't get an answer because this same **** happened in 2012. Probably in 2011 too, wasn't active on the forum, don't know.

PSO2? But then again, it's a completely different type of MMO.

Aura Kingdom guild "LogHorizon" "IN THE DATABASE WOOOWWWW..."

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:43 am
YuenSan wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:

PSO2? But then again, it's a completely different type of MMO.  

I played japanese PSO2 for some time. Its a good game ...but not rly a thread for LO...both games play in their own league.

PSO2 is really fast paced and got a nice arcade-like feeling...I really like it Smile but its nothing like LO