saphiregirlgem

Rank 0
saphiregirlgem
PostedJan 13, 2013 6:48 pm

my collage (not sure if i spelt right btw-

im 100% ppl were wondering why i was asking ppl about cool monsters and UR's well TADA!!

Advertisement

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 13, 2013 11:03 pm
No offense but a thread this old should have stayed in the graveyard and not been bumped up

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 5:03 am
paintbaler01 wrote:
No offense but a thread this old should have stayed in the graveyard and not been bumped up  

I sent saphiregirlgem here. I used to promote this thread but since not a lot of players go on forums it slowly got pushed away.
Also saphiregirlgem's post is relevant so despite it being bumped up even if it was 'dead' players who visit the forum that have not seen the thread before may decide to add their own works, which I really hope happens.
Therefor I disagree Very Happy my own opinion....but if I'm wrong, please place the blame on me since I sent saphiregirlgem here to post the collage instead of creating a new thread.

@saphiregirlgem Very Happy I still really love the collage and as I said in SB I hope you get full points on your project!

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:35 am
Fairner wrote:
paintbaler01 wrote:

I sent saphiregirlgem here. I used to promote this thread but since not a lot of players go on forums it slowly got pushed away.
Also saphiregirlgem's post is relevant so despite it being bumped up even if it was 'dead' players who visit the forum that have not seen the thread before may decide to add their own works, which I really hope happens.
Therefor I disagree Very Happy my own opinion....but if I'm wrong, please place the blame on me since I sent saphiregirlgem here to post the collage instead of creating a new thread.

@saphiregirlgem Very Happy I still really love the collage and as I said in SB I hope you get full points on your project!  

No blame on anyone and I was unaware you had sent her here most forums im on penalize people for bumping up topics out of the graveyard thats why I said that cause its seen as a form of spam with that being said I still do like the collage though I just didn't want to see her penalized for posting it but she won't so it's all good Smile

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)