tarano12

Rank 0
tarano12
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Double pvp fame day

2x pvp fame day <--would help start pvp even those who have fail gear would go.
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 21, 2012 4:00 am
I think an event like that would just kill arena activity in general. If people can easily farm PvP fame one day, then farming other days would be unnecessary. Alsooooo, if people can farm PvP sets really fast, you'll see an overall drop in PvP activity, as some people only PvP for their set and never steps foot in PvP again once they got it.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 21, 2012 4:05 am
Ehhh. I'm not entirely too sure this would benefit anyone tbh. PvP points are already easy enough to get. Just aim for the crystal.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:08 pm
I would say probably 'yes' to this idea.
Nothing wrong with some extra exp.

There was a time-period of roughly 3 weeks in which points for winning 40 arena was ~330 and up to 50 extra points for extra battles etc. It still took most people 3 weeks to want to change arena. New brackets saw activity. I got the 65 Mystic set within a course of 5 days.

Now having a single 2x day maybe once a week? It would more people involved and also wouldn't pay out nearly as high as the rates were once.

Would be ideal of the day was on the weekend so to allow a greater number of players to have access to it.

Synith.

Rank 0
Synith.
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:37 pm
iBambi wrote:
I think an event like that would just kill arena activity in general. If people can easily farm PvP fame one day, then farming other days would be unnecessary. Alsooooo, if people can farm PvP sets really fast, you'll see an overall drop in PvP activity, as some people only PvP for their set and never steps foot in PvP again once they got it.  

1+

lilydkiss

Rank 0
lilydkiss
PostedJan 14, 2013 6:56 am
dis agree ... its allrdy. hard to do pvp cuz of plp going in there just to gain the set + when they get it the gaming becomes more and more a torture esp. when the set is overpowered ... and the best example is pvp 30+/40+ and as some one sad its easy to farm any way just go and do a lot off dmg on the crystal ... the thing I would prefer would be no pvp or lega in HOJ as it is 1x1 and a lot of them come whit pvp/lega sets and is totally unfair to thews who don't own thees sets ...