14max

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:07 am

a new window in the guild

an idea to improve the guilds
A new window for guilds or action
is an idea that can be useful
PLEASE READ THE POST
if there is a guild leader who reads this has happened to them who are absent for a while for personal RASONES and that when they return not know that happened to your guild what I propose to do a personal history of the guild because it facilitates miemboros range to upload

To this I an individual history where old user exit, time connected, prestige given (and given say about a month), gold donated to the guild experience gained and how many guilds to actually also show you the image of player (optional)

Also, could add a ranking in the guild to see more things like gremista (which do more union), the donor (which donates more gold) the hero (the most prestigious wins in the month), the helping hand (the one that helped more partners in the guild) and these are one example but is optional only important thing is the ranking history is to motivate users

Grax to read and comment ............................................. ................ Cool Razz Laughing
Advertisement

lilydkiss

Rank 0
lilydkiss
PostedJan 14, 2013 6:48 am

Re: a new window in the guild

an idea to improve the guilds
14max wrote:
A new window for guilds or action
is an idea that can be useful
PLEASE READ THE POST
if there is a guild leader who reads this has happened to them who are absent for a while for personal RASONES and that when they return not know that happened to your guild what I propose to do a personal history of the guild because it facilitates miemboros range to upload

To this I an individual history where old user exit, time connected, prestige given (and given say about a month), gold donated to the guild experience gained and how many guilds to actually also show you the image of player (optional)

Also, could add a ranking in the guild to see more things like gremista (which do more union), the donor (which donates more gold) the hero (the most prestigious wins in the month), the helping hand (the one that helped more partners in the guild) and these are one example but is optional only important thing is the ranking history is to motivate users

Grax to read and comment ............................................. ................ Cool Razz Laughing  

like the ranking idea but so don't see the point in it ... think was making some thing similar to this one ...