txtyzerx

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 9:32 pm

can't log in

can't log in
I download Shaiya, but when I try to log into the game it says account doesn't exist
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedOct 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Re: can't log in

can't log in
txtyzerx wrote:
I download Shaiya, but when I try to log into the game it says account doesn't exist  

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support <<Make a report and I am sure aeria will look into it for you.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

yudia

Rank 1
PostedOct 21, 2012 8:51 am

Re: can't log in

can't log in
txtyzerx wrote:

since you just made your account, you may need to log in and out of website for it to recognize you.

caboose656

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 12:12 pm

I cant log on properly

im having the same issue, ive made my account and changed my password but when i log out and try to log back in it says my password is wrong. The only way i can actually log in is by having my password be changed, (it automaticlly logs you at at that point) but if i log out it does the same thing again.

I cant log into any games because of this either.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJan 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Re: I cant log on properly

caboose656 wrote:
im having the same issue, ive made my account and changed my password but when i log out and try to log back in it says my password is wrong. The only way i can actually log in is by having my password be changed, (it automaticlly logs you at at that point) but if i log out it does the same thing again.

I cant log into any games because of this either.  

Sometimes you'll need to reboot your computer and try again.

How long have you been with aeriagames? If a while then rebooting the computer should work, if you're new you may also want to check your mail for a verification e-mail and wait a few hours afterwards.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

yashu12345

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Not able to login on aeriagames

i am not able to login
Can someone help me? I am not able to login on my aeriagames account. I make sure i type he correct username and password but i am not able to log in. It always says Wrong password. If i am banned then let me no. Name : Devansh1234567

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:08 pm
Make a ticket yashu. Also check for a ban.

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

yashu12345

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:40 am

Cant login

But why would a (G.M) ban me for no reason. I have also send a ticket day before yesterday.
Please try recovering my account.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:00 am

Re: Cant login

yashu12345 wrote:
But why would a (G.M) ban me for no reason. I have also send a ticket day before yesterday.

In best case, the ban could be due security reasons, but you won't know the reason until you get a reply to your Ban Appeal. Please be patient, and good luck.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Re: Cant login

iBambi wrote:
yashu12345 wrote:

In best case, the ban could be due security reasons, but you won't know the reason until you get a reply to your Ban Appeal. Please be patient, and good luck.  

And remember to wait probably around 48-72 business hours for a response Smile