jameyfoto

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2013 11:46 am

Crashes in longer battles?

So I finally fused up my St. Bernard+ after weeks of hunting for pooches and fusion supplies only to find out that when he hits a UDM and the fight stretches out longer my phone (droidX2) runs slower and slower and then crashes. EVERY SINGLE TIME! So now I'm utterly useless where I should be reaping some serious rewards. Can anyone help?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Re: Crashes in longer battles?

jameyfoto wrote:
So I finally fused up my St. Bernard+ after weeks of hunting for pooches and fusion supplies only to find out that when he hits a UDM and the fight stretches out longer my phone (droidX2) runs slower and slower and then crashes. EVERY SINGLE TIME! So now I'm utterly useless where I should be reaping some serious rewards. Can anyone help?  

Please send a ticket whether it be to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com or http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

Please make sure to include any screenshots/video that can support your claim, and I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you with the situation Smile

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 11, 2013 3:01 pm
This is a problem for the gms I don't believe anyone else can help you

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)