bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Re: Superman0X

Secrecy wrote:
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:
If you see this, could you accept my friend request? It says you do not accept private messages. D:  

I don't accept PM's or friend requests.  

Ok, this one made me laugh.

Seriously tho, supes is like the busiest guy there, I doubt he has time for chitchats. =X However, there are more than enough competent GMs available you can send your tickets to to help out with any issue you may have Smile  

who said anythin about chitchat? i dont just go around asking GMs etc for friend requests to talk about nonsense. So seriously, please stay outta my business
Advertisement

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:10 pm
The system isn't large enough to handle a friends list that large xD

You can always join the fan club,

http://www.aeriagames.com/group/44095

Posted By Aeria Mobile

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 10, 2013 8:18 pm
andaro wrote:

You can always join the fan club,

http://www.aeriagames.com/group/44095  

Wait... that's a Superman fan club, as in Superman0X and not the well proclaimed comic book hero? Pft.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedJan 10, 2013 8:25 pm
... I thought they were the same....

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 10, 2013 10:55 pm
andaro wrote:

Actually this is correct. I have actually broken the system.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 11, 2013 12:15 am
GMPaladin wrote:
I'll accept your friend request!

everyone sendz friend requests to paladin!

Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedJan 11, 2013 11:20 am
There is no need to befriend Superman0X, if you find yourself needing superman0X simply start a new thread and attach this picture. Much like the RT's Shaiya players send, response time is not guaranteed.

Secrecy

Rank 2
Secrecy
PostedJan 11, 2013 11:39 am

bjw123456789 wrote:
Secrecy wrote:
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:
If you see this, could you accept my friend request? It says you do not accept private messages. D:  

Seriously tho, supes is like the busiest guy there, I doubt he has time for chitchats. =X However, there are more than enough competent GMs available you can send your tickets to to help out with any issue you may have Smile  

who said anythin about chitchat? i dont just go around asking GMs etc for friend requests to talk about nonsense. So seriously, please stay outta my business  

Providing useful and helpful answers to players' questions kinda is MY business. And superman and myself gave you a pretty good explanation as to why you should write a ticket instead of adding him (which he isn't accepting anyway so why even bother?). Really, they'd need a whole server just to deal with his friend's list if he'd accept everybody who happens to open a thread thinking that he had time just for said person. Sorry if that sounded harsh, just wanted to help ^^

And in case you forgot, this ain't the rant&rave forum Wink

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 11, 2013 11:43 am
Zimmey4 wrote:
There is no need to befriend Superman0X, if you find yourself needing superman0X simply start a new thread and attach this picture. Much like the RT's Shaiya players send, response time is not guaranteed.

Ok. That is pretty awesome.

bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedJan 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Secrecy wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:
Secrecy wrote:
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:

Providing useful and helpful answers to players' questions kinda is MY business. And superman and myself gave you a pretty good explanation as to why you should write a ticket instead of adding him (which he isn't accepting anyway so why even bother?). Really, they'd need a whole server just to deal with his friend's list if he'd accept everybody who happens to open a thread thinking that he had time just for said person. Sorry if that sounded harsh, just wanted to help ^^

And in case you forgot, this ain't the rant&rave forum Wink  

i must b blind, 1st off i never started this has a rant&rave, and this is not ask for GS halp pl0x thread. 2nd off i do not see anywhere that superman0x says to send him a ticket. 3rd off, i wanted to contact superman0x himself, if i didnt, then why would i have made this post in the beginning?

requesting this thread to b locked pls