KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedDec 30, 2012 10:24 pm
It might not be the most efficient use of Aeria resources but I would definitely want to use the forums and shoutbox a lot more if there was an app too :/
Advertisement

JalepenoSauceee

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:05 pm
I'm guessing this wouldn't be to hard to implement.

Lets say we use a basic HTTP connecting method. (The Application on the Mobile Device opens a custom browser which has no URL bar. Just automatically loads the Aeria Games Chatbox display.)

Then, they can implement a simple login system how they did for their Aeria Mobile Games.

Therefore, it will successfully login with a specific account, and will now work as a chatbox.

Would take a little time, but it would be a fantastic new app.

Hello! My IGN: PinaColada I play Magimon the most! I also play A.V.A! Want your name on the Magimon or Immortals? PM me. PM me if you need help with anything!

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 11, 2013 2:05 am
KikkiForever wrote:
It might not be the most efficient use of Aeria resources but I would definitely want to use the forums and shoutbox a lot more if there was an app too :/  

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJan 11, 2013 9:13 am
paintbaler01 wrote:
KikkiForever wrote:

you can go to aeriagames.com on your ios device. it goes into mobile mode and you can toggle it and make it an app on your springboard. it has the forums and shoutbox there just like it is here.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

JalepenoSauceee

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:29 pm
Flareous wrote:
paintbaler01 wrote:
KikkiForever wrote:

you can go to aeriagames.com on your ios device. it goes into mobile mode and you can toggle it and make it an app on your springboard. it has the forums and shoutbox there just like it is here.  

Exactly. Except a app like this would be easy to make, but there isn't a point really.

Hello! My IGN: PinaColada I play Magimon the most! I also play A.V.A! Want your name on the Magimon or Immortals? PM me. PM me if you need help with anything!

KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedJan 17, 2013 4:09 pm
Flareous wrote:
paintbaler01 wrote:
KikkiForever wrote:

I understand; I have it bookmarked to accomplish the same thing without wasting a block of my iphone homepage. However, every website I've ever used in 'mobile mode' has had a couple small snags. Mainly the interface has to be reduced, so some features are either harder to reach or unavailable. Basically I just think if they made an app it would streamline the processes and include all functions found in the non-mobile version. And it would also advertise the Aeria forums and shoutboxes, which would be a great help to get more people interested and active here. Just my thoughts though! I understand it's not efficient and it will probably never happen.

But don't stop us from dreaming...! Smile