lostsouljas

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 5:40 am

Combine accounts?

Can you..?
Hey all!
I was on this forum earlier when I lost my account ( xXxHoLiC ) after installing the update. When this happened, I decided to make a new account ( xXxHoLiCs ) to play in the meantime until they restored my previous account. Being it was my 2nd play through, I reached lvl 25 in a couple of days and gathered some decent pirates (Dashing Aquamarine / High Witch Audrey / Astronomer Lorlei) in order to help my guild out at brawls. Now that I got my original account back (which I'm really grateful at this games staff for!!) what happens to my aka? I did spend a bit of money for pirates/items so I could help my guild asap, but now it seems like a waste to just ditch my new acct for the old one.
So.. is it possible to transfer pirates from one acct to another? I don't think you allowed to play 2 separate accounts, so it feels like a waste to ditch your new 'perfected' account lol.
Advertisement

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:21 am
send a ticket in along with the order receipt from the purchases you made with your new account to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com . It shouldn't be a problem to re-imburse you for the purchases you made from the other account. As far as allowing you to use multiple accounts, that is against the policy of Aeria Games.

JalepenoSauceee

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 10:57 pm
Hello lostsouljas,

Currently, Aeria Games can't do this. I've sent them a ticket before about my other account regarding this same issue. Their response will be posted below. ( My account details will be marked out with a '#'.)

Code:

2013-01-#######   Ticket created
######### (######) sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support.
Subcategory: Other
Game: Magimon in English
Server:
Character Name: #######
Date and time of occurrence: 2013-01-####### GMT-8
May i transfer this account for the account named #######?
I originally made this account to play this game, but now i want to
transfer my account on the game 'Magimon' to my other main aeria account
####### .
If you guys need proof i own it, then i can supply it below if you would
like. Thank You!
Could you guys do this?
2013-01-#######   Response from Team Aeria
Hello #######, Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your account to another account in Magimon.  :( We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Regards, Team Mobile

Please note: In the above ticket they have said 'Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your account to another account in Magimon'

I'm not sure if they can do it for different games though. You'd have to figure that out by a ticket. Sorry.

Hopefully I've helped you resolve your problem. Thank You!