nav13

Rank 5
nav13
PostedJan 10, 2013 2:52 pm
iBambi wrote:
There's always going to be people willing to spend money even if they're not happy with the customer service. Personally I would have left AGE long ago if I wasn't for some of the people I met here. AGE should be thankful that the community.. well parts of the community usually ties down each other, because it's certainly not the amazing customer service that's keeping most of your players here.  

+1 , waiting 11 days on ticket's now spent a load on your game since ep6 started not happy at all.Spent a min of $300 a month maybe $600 in December and now waiting the overdue time to play with my items bought from your item mall.If I were to have to wait for ticket's to be done like this every month may as well quit game.Image waiting 15+ day's on ticket's.

That's half a month and for those running items like exp stone's , charm's , conti's , pid's , ee's , and now costume's will be a total waste of money Confused . On top of that that leaves 15 day's to play and a repeat of last month to happen.

Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 10, 2013 3:41 pm
Several players have put forth the argument that the quality of service doesn't matter. I can not speak for them personally (it may be true for them). However, I can clearly state that this is not the opinion of myself, Aeria Games, or of business in general.

For many years service has been seen as a major differentiation for business'. When two similar companies are compared, the company with the better service (all other items being equal) does better. Quality service may not always be easily measured, but the effect of good service over time are quite tangible.

We are always striving to improve our service, and will continue to do so. We know that this will help us continue to be successful.