uH.TopSecret
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:33 am
Z5 is 3 star yellow since a few months he's legit ~

rain_pistan22

Rank 0
rain_pistan22
PostedJan 09, 2013 4:51 am
prob. all of them did use hack..

Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:47 am
Atleast hes not hacking in public
For me theres a big difference between public hackers and
private boosters..

._Innocent_.

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 12:51 pm
.Cleon wrote:
kotaku23 wrote:
Also add *Innocent on that list.  

I was thinking of adding Wally. But hes no longer here. He re-quit.  

im around. i just refuse to play a game thats full of hackers. it was fun when i came back actually.

there was a hacker maybe 1 in every 30 games. I havent played since Thanksgiving, and from what I hear, theres hackers everywhere.

basil_bk

Rank 4
basil_bk
PostedJan 09, 2013 1:07 pm
Fail Arabs

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:06 pm
siguerkeptus wrote:
I also agree that exp hackers have to be banned, BUT also aeria is aware of the conseqences.

Example: Imagine if every exp hacker is banned, what do you think will happen?
Exactly every player that exp hacked will quit the game, thiss will mean 1500+ players will stop immediateley with this game, that is terrible for the community. I don't really care about fak rankers or not. You can see it immediately and they will have to fraps more often then decent people in scrim and will get comments of players in the game so they won't get any honor in return.

I will see what the future brings, but don't ask aeria to ban because the game will die. also for you.

It's up to Aeria.

Arvin Sloane  

So you're saying that people that exp hacked shouldn't be banned because then the game will truly die. So hacking is not a bannable offense anymore? So a typical kid could say oh let me hack. THey're not going to ban me because then this game would die....
Very dumb. All hackers should be banned asap no matter what hack they used or for how long they used it.

siguerkeptus

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:58 am

So you're saying that people that exp hacked shouldn't be banned because then the game will truly die. So hacking is not a bannable offense anymore? So a typical kid could say oh let me hack. THey're not going to ban me because then this game would die....
Very dumb. All hackers should be banned asap no matter what hack they used or for how long they used it.  

I am not saying that hackers have to be allowed BUT i do not bother with EXP hackers. Those are hackers who aren't hacking in PUBLIC. The result what they will get is a higher rank but if you guys can't stand a higher rank rather than lower then you are just jealous. In the beginning i was jealous too but you HAVE TO get over it. It's just a rank.

What's more important to you?

1) Everybody will get banned for exp hacking and soldier front dies?

or

2) Everybody can keep on playing even with the high rankers?

I choose for 2 because i play a game for fun not for jealousity. Let those hackers get what they want, they will not get any honor in return when they have 1000 wins with 3 star. They will get comments every time they are seen.

Arvin Sloane

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
PostedJan 10, 2013 9:44 am
basil_bk wrote:
Fail Arabs  

Lol? what u talking about Lol ?

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:46 pm
Like I said before you're saying that's alright for them to hack. So sf won't die. Dumb theory

Posted By Aeria Mobile