eu_tried
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:16 am
iv6999 wrote:
eu_tried wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
silentbomb123 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
Best stream ever! usually it freezes every few seconds.  

but srsly its boring ..  

I never watched it this early. Im sure they'll put on a show or something later. I'll be happy to just see the teams play without the stream messing up.  

I had no problems on HD since the start of the stream, the problem must be with your connection or something :0  

my HD seems to be fine too. Gimic still rocking the mic on rc? not been on in a bit xd  

Nope, RC seems dead for the last couple of days sadly.
BTW guys, i'm going to record and upload as many WLAG matches as i can, the games are taking place in the realy early morning hours in Israel, i'll do my best though.  

Ahh sucks ¬¬ anyway what time are the games your time? i'll see if there not early morning here in uk and try and record to for ya
Advertisement

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:19 am
eu_tried wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
eu_tried wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
silentbomb123 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:

but srsly its boring ..  

I never watched it this early. Im sure they'll put on a show or something later. I'll be happy to just see the teams play without the stream messing up.  

I had no problems on HD since the start of the stream, the problem must be with your connection or something :0  

my HD seems to be fine too. Gimic still rocking the mic on rc? not been on in a bit xd  

Nope, RC seems dead for the last couple of days sadly.
BTW guys, i'm going to record and upload as many WLAG matches as i can, the games are taking place in the realy early morning hours in Israel, i'll do my best though.  

Ahh sucks ¬¬ anyway what time are the games your time? i'll see if there not early morning here in uk and try and record to for ya  

As i understood the games are being played at 5-6AM in Israel, still waiting to confirm it though, and to have the specific time of WLAG's games.

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:29 am
iv6999 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
silentbomb123 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:

but srsly its boring ..  

Nooo I meant on previous years. Im saying this year its actually good!!

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedJan 10, 2013 7:49 am
Valdentia wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:
silentbomb123 wrote:
Valdentia wrote:

but srsly its boring ..  

Nooo I meant on previous years. Im saying this year its actually good!!  

Ohhhh! allrighty then! xD.