blossom_88

Rank 0
blossom_88
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:48 am

Weapons Cache

Where can you find them?
Hi There,

I'm looking to update my weapon and was wondering where you find Weapon Cache from?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:36 am
There were certain quests early in the game that give those caches. Im pretty sure later on they cant be farmed. By level 40 its suggested to go farm Frageron Soul Essence at revenants vault (nightmare) and then make that weapon which will last a good while. If you're on server 3 I can help you out

Posted By Aeria Mobile

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:18 am

Re: Weapons Cache

Where can you find them?
blossom_88 wrote:
Hi There,

I'm looking to update my weapon and was wondering where you find Weapon Cache from?  

there are lower lv quests that provide these as well as quests later on in the game as for the shards u get at what lv i am unsure. i would recommend u completely ignore them tho they tend to be really bad. shards don't really give anything useful. shards are not able to be farmed and u can only do the quests for them once. most people will start out using the frag weapon mold which can then be upgraded with frageron soul essense and is when upgraded the best weapon in the game. some start out buying crystals or vip and using the crystals they got to complete the quest that gives the crystal enchanted weapon i would always recommend getting this weapon as at lower lvs its very strong but also has a next to nothing repair cost. compared to the frag weapon which alot higher. i used the frag weapon for pvp and bosses etc things like that then when i was grinding i would use the crystal enchanted weapon to save on repair costs which did add up. tho that is my personal choice others prefer using the frag for faster killing and higher exp gain but its really your decision hope this helps need anymore info just contact me C:

blossom_88

Rank 0
blossom_88
PostedJan 10, 2013 3:37 am

Re: Weapons Cache

Where can you find them?
shaneration wrote:
blossom_88 wrote:
Hi There,

there are lower lv quests that provide these as well as quests later on in the game as for the shards u get at what lv i am unsure. i would recommend u completely ignore them tho they tend to be really bad. shards don't really give anything useful. shards are not able to be farmed and u can only do the quests for them once. most people will start out using the frag weapon mold which can then be upgraded with frageron soul essense and is when upgraded the best weapon in the game. some start out buying crystals or vip and using the crystals they got to complete the quest that gives the crystal enchanted weapon i would always recommend getting this weapon as at lower lvs its very strong but also has a next to nothing repair cost. compared to the frag weapon which alot higher. i used the frag weapon for pvp and bosses etc things like that then when i was grinding i would use the crystal enchanted weapon to save on repair costs which did add up. tho that is my personal choice others prefer using the frag for faster killing and higher exp gain but its really your decision hope this helps need anymore info just contact me C:  

Thanks, I have the Crystal Enchanted Weapon... It's good for doing quest but i did want something better for PvP... Thanks for the tips!

blossom_88

Rank 0
blossom_88
PostedJan 10, 2013 3:39 am
sdsdssdsds wrote:
There were certain quests early in the game that give those caches. Im pretty sure later on they cant be farmed. By level 40 its suggested to go farm Frageron Soul Essence at revenants vault (nightmare) and then make that weapon which will last a good while. If you're on server 3 I can help you out  

Thanks so much for the tip, I haven't done nightmare yet.

I'm on server 4 otherwise I'd take you up on your offer!

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedJan 13, 2013 8:57 am
blossom_88 wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:

Thanks so much for the tip, I haven't done nightmare yet.

I'm on server 4 otherwise I'd take you up on your offer!  

im on server 4 Razz if you would like some help just let me know the times u play and ill pop in sometime to help you when i get some free time C: