3691codmod3

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Trading system

I think the trade system should be tweaked a bit. I think in order for everyone to get the best deals on trades you should be able to search for people who have the monster you are looking for for trade as well as people who want that same monster. It seem like the only way to get good deals or at least see who wants your monsters and for how much. Wink
Advertisement

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:32 pm
I'm not sure if you understand the current trade system but what you just mentioned is exactly how it already is. You go to look up the monster you want and if anyone is trading it they show up in the list. For people who like to post on forums for trades than set it up it's basically the same thing still cause once they set up the trade for the monster you want it will show in the list.

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 05, 2013 7:04 pm
@3691 if you feel that you would like to suggest that you can always do that here.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1576207

3691codmod3

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 7:39 pm
Yes but I want to be able to search for people who want monsters I have

3691codmod3

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 7:41 pm
So if I have a baby Shen I want to search up everyone who wants one. Not just people who are trading them away

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:28 pm
Thats still pretty much how it is already if someone wanted your baby shen they would put up a trade for it

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedJan 08, 2013 1:06 am
Strongly disagree paintballer.

First, you can only set 5 trades, this is a big limit to start with.
Then you might want to trade something but not put it in a trade for display.

It is not possible to reverse sell either: I want to get rid of some monsters I know some people are looking for but I can't look them up: you can only see people offering what you want, you can't see people who want what you have to offer.

That is a feature that would add a lot to the game actually:
a "passive" wish list of (at least) 30 monsters, when selling, you can see the list of people who have the monster you have in their wish list.

As far as the trades on the message board are concerned, I find it pretty useless unless you have a large amount of time to waste strolling through dozens of pages of topics: no search function and the list of topics is so short, a topic gets bumped to 6th page within minutes.

Trading on MP is hard work, way too hard work.

Also would be good to be able to trade gold !

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 08, 2013 1:23 am
Khaine_RIP wrote:
Strongly disagree paintballer.

First, you can only set 5 trades, this is a big limit to start with.
Then you might want to trade something but not put it in a trade for display.

It is not possible to reverse sell either: I want to get rid of some monsters I know some people are looking for but I can't look them up: you can only see people offering what you want, you can't see people who want what you have to offer.

That is a feature that would add a lot to the game actually:
a "passive" wish list of (at least) 30 monsters, when selling, you can see the list of people who have the monster you have in their wish list.

As far as the trades on the message board are concerned, I find it pretty useless unless you have a large amount of time to waste strolling through dozens of pages of topics: no search function and the list of topics is so short, a topic gets bumped to 6th page within minutes.

Trading on MP is hard work, way too hard work.

Also would be good to be able to trade gold !  

I don't think it's that hard at all could it use some work for sure but it's still fairly simple to trade on mp and I think it's good it takes a little more time cause it gives them a chance to find a fair value for the monster as well as a fair trade instead of rushing into one.

Kasonii

Rank 0
Kasonii
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:49 pm
I would love the idea of seeing what I can get for a monster, but adding it to the current seeing what people want for a monster.

Current system
Search a wishlisted monster and see all/any trades for it

addition to system idea
Pick any of your monsters, see all trades that it is in as required.

This means I could see what people were willing to give up for my Azure Dragon instead of my hopping someone is trading for a planas.

The current system is very good if you know exactly what you want. For newer players it is hard to use, since they do not know exactly what they want, and most likely have not seen it even.