trade

update
make them be able to trade rare pluses

Rac00n

Rank 0
Rac00n
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:33 am

Just my 2 cents...

I got some things which may be improved for better playability and maybe players satisfaction...

1. [FOIL] monster
In my opinion these where the beginning of the end. You just doubled a lot of the monsters which are already exists in the game with all that bling bling. Therefore this was resulting an overflow of monsters.
I do think the FOILS should be removed completely from the game and exchanged with the normal version of this monster

This is more or less my personal opinion of [FOIL] monster.

2. UR throw out
UR monsters have been monsters hard to get - but now every beginner with a bit of luck could get one. UR's like Hexine are the prize for hard work and gathering monsters to fuse an UR. The value of UR monsters going down that way.

3. Fixing/Changes without prior notice
Whenever a change in the game logic takes place, a monster will be removed or whatever changes will be done: they are done without prior notice. In every company in the IT world there is a Product Management which takes care to inform all parties about upcoming changes, that will decide which changes will take place and they will take care of announcements. Neither of them could be found in Monster Paradise. It would be great if you could be a bit more professional on that one:

• Gather changes and make releases: Don't apply changes 1 by 1 but instead make a package of changes
  • Make notices whenever a release with bug fixes and changes will be applied
  • Create something like bugtracker for transparency since player are able to report bugs
  • Deepen your internal communication so everyone is on the same page and share and provide the same information

4. Restrictions on BB usage
Since there is a restriction on the nectar usage there should also be one on the BB usage. This would make the events more fair to the ppl who cannot (or don't want to) purchase crystals from the shop but instead gathering them step-by-step

5. Gift Box items selector
The "Take All" button is helping already a lot but to be able to select several items from your gift box (as you can do with selling monster or fusing monster) would be great and provide help to a lot of ppl since you don't want to have all monster in your inventory. (good for fusion a chain)

6. Search for items & players
As already stated several times before and would make sense to search for items next to monsters. Also searching for specific players would also help a lot

7. Hide trades

If you would also have an option to hide the trade where your requirements does not meet would help also a lot. You don't need to scroll through 50 or 100 of pages just to find the particular player

khisanth

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 5:50 am

more summon

Hi, before all, i love this game, but i agree with Last_king2301, i think many people can see that get a UR or SR card is a imposible mission, i beleave this is one of reasons that many people leave the game, or they loss interest
in the game.
Ok, you can't give SR's and UR's card freeeeeee all people!! happy flower world!!, that's right.
But there is a solution more simple. Make power summon, in the normal
summon, you can choose between normal summon or power summon.
Ok the next is something that i go to guess the summon % of occurrence.

Normal summon: N 70%, N+ 25%, R 5%

Premium summon: R 65%, SR 30%, UR 5%

Ok i think that power summon can the % of occurrence greater than normal and
lower than premium, like that:

Power summon: N 30%, N+ 50%, R 15%, SR 5%

And it would not be fair that the booster cards and cards for the event stay in this summon, for that is the premium summon. And cost of this summon will be greater than normal summon like that 1000 SP or more, but lower than 5000 SP because i think it's too expensive.

Thanks!!

Tasuu

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Windows App Store ?

^^^
I think it would be awesome to bring the game to windows, what with windows 8 across tablets phones and computer! LET THE COMMUNITY GROWWWW!!! Smile

Tjonkan

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 10:17 am
There is plenty of stuff i would like see changed or implemented, have written here before I think. But one thing that came to mind now is filters when searching for trades. For example sort new to old or check a box that excludes all non possible trades...

Cheers

llabesab0002

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:07 pm
Dear Monster Paradise of Aeria Games,

I would like to make a recommendation for the Message Board in Monster Paradise, as I have had many issues with not getting my questions answered. In the Chat tab, many people seem to ignore posts and don't answer them even if they know the answer, as they are there to relax. Because of this, it is almost impossible to have the majority of your questions answered. Therefore, I propose you implement a new tab (call it what you want) specifically for questions. In this new tab, you would almost definitely receive an answer to your question, as the people in that tab would be looking to either ask or answer questions. I hope you can implement this, so people no longer have to be frustrated by constantly bumping their questions to get them answered (but they frequently don't get answered).

Thank you,
Scorplong (this is my in-game-name)

ladyevidence

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2013 8:54 am
Firstly, thank you SO much for finally making a kindle version and allowing me to connect with my iPod account! Back in May, I sold my iPod touch and bought a kindle fire, and ignorantly assumed that my favorite game, MP, would be available. THANK YOU!

My suggestion: could you maybe change how the volume works? How it is set up now is that when you turn the audio off using the menu, it simply mutes the system. But, that mutes everything, and makes it impossible to play while listening to music or podcasts. Other games that I play that have sound options simply mute the game's volume, and not the entire system, so I can still hear podcasts. Thanks!

ladyevidence

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2013 9:00 am
Tjonkan wrote:
There is plenty of stuff i would like see changed or implemented, have written here before I think. But one thing that came to mind now is filters when searching for trades. For example sort new to old or check a box that excludes all non possible trades...

Cheers  

Also, very much amen to that! The kindle version automatically resets you to the menu page often, so if there are 10 page of trades, I cannot get through 2 page before it resets and I have to start the search over. If there was an option to sort/show available trades first, or to only show available trades, that would be wonderful!

jdev26

Rank 1
jdev26
PostedDec 14, 2013 9:44 am

USE OF AP

should implement a way to link to my aeria account and make AP a cash item option this is aeria so shouldn't AP be able to be used across different games on the same account?

mally.DJ1 now dedicated member of Imperial Seal.