It’s time for another Community Cars Customization Contest!
We reached out to the community and let you vote on the theme of this Community Cars Customization contest and you voted for FAMOUS MOVIE CARS! But before you start creating your car be sure to take a minute to read through the rules & regulations for this contest.
Starting today, the Need for Speed World community has seven (7) days to submit their best visually customized car based on a FAMOUS CAR FROM A MOVIE! All you need to do is customize your car based on a famous car from any movie. Once you finish customizing your car you can enter it into the contest by POSTING a photo / screen shot of it on the Official Need for Speed World Facebook WALL with the text COMMUNITY CAR.
When you post it’s also a good idea to include what famous movie car your car is based off of!
On Monday, January 14 we’re going to let the community vote on which car is the best! Every day next week we’ll add a new photo album to Facebook and the photos with the most likes will move on to the finals.
On Friday, January 18 we will add a new photo album to Facebook containing the top five photos from each of the week’s albums that had the most likes from the voting throughout the week. Once we post the final photo album, the photo with the most likes will win the Community Cars Customization Contest and will be featured in-game in Need for Speed World!
This contest has now officially started! You have until 11:59pm Sunday, January 13 to submit your best FAMOUS CAR FROM A MOVIE VISUALLY CUSTOMIZED CAR!
Rules / Regulations:
- Entry photos / screen shots cannot be edited in anyway. NO POST-PRODUCTION ALLOWED! Any photos that have been edited (other than re-sizing the photo) will not be considered a valid entry into the contest
- Entry photos / screen shots cannot contain any material that violates the Need for Speed World Terms of Service
- Spamming will not be tolerated. Anyone found spamming will be disqualified from the contest
- The Community Cars Customization Contest began at 12:01am (PST), January 7
- The submission period ends at 11:59am (PST), January 13
- Players must post their photos / entries to the Official Need for Speed World Facebook WALL with the text COMMUNITY CAR in order to officially be entered into this contest.
- Winners will be determined by community voting