zGreekStyLeR

Rank 0
zGreekStyLeR
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:18 pm
Just reading the comments, most of them saying "good luck". Guess you are all so "nice" at the forums. Do SE wolfers with abllity and 3 dragon tats need luck? Well u forgot 1 thing, that burningheart is pathetic. 90% of them are SE wolfers, extremely armored and cannot aim, means they spray. Tried to face 5 of them, 2 of them used AAA-12 against me, the other 3 sprayed with elwrci. So,yeah, feel free to join burningheart, don't be fooled by joetta's shoutings though, its not a good clan, i even wonder if they got 1 player who can play properly.

P.S. Feel free to call me a hater.
Advertisement

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:16 pm
zGreekStyLeR wrote:
Just reading the comments, most of them saying "good luck". Guess you are all so "nice" at the forums. Do SE wolfers with abllity and 3 dragon tats need luck? Well u forgot 1 thing, that burningheart is pathetic. 90% of them are SE wolfers, extremely armored and cannot aim, means they spray. Tried to face 5 of them, 2 of them used AAA-12 against me, the other 3 sprayed with elwrci. So,yeah, feel free to join burningheart, don't be fooled by joetta's shoutings though, its not a good clan, i even wonder if they got 1 player who can play properly.

I will never understand why people always have to define what good and bad player mean in wolfteam. BurningHeart is a good and friendly clan with everyone, why do u need to talk trash about them even if they like to wolf it there choice. I never saw that brag about being the most pro player like u do all the time. The only person that is bad is you and ya attitude, next time just don't reply because this is just wrong.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:05 am
zGreekStyLeR wrote:

Hater.

zGreekStyLeR

Rank 0
zGreekStyLeR
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:05 am
well first thing is, ive never bragged about being pro. I dont even believe im pro. But well when someone uses ways just like AAA12 or SE wolfing, just to avoid dying, you cant call him good or friendly, because he doesnt give you a chance to kill him, so he destroys the game.

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:30 am
zGreekStyLeR wrote:
well first thing is, ive never bragged about being pro. I dont even believe im pro. But well when someone uses ways just like AAA12 or SE wolfing, just to avoid dying, you cant call him good or friendly, because he doesnt give you a chance to kill him, so he destroys the game.  

PRO

minime:3

basketball34

Rank 1
basketball34
PostedJan 07, 2013 7:07 pm
Hang youself..

If your worse than me your a noob, If your better than me your a hacker.

.xlCoolidgelx.

Rank 0
.xlCoolidgelx.
PostedJan 07, 2013 8:40 pm
lmfao!! so funny. but i agree... lol

oronen1

Rank 2
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:35 pm
coduxs wrote:
zGreekStyLeR wrote:

Hater.  

the brah is right mr president that being sad **** u man thats not nice we all know and feel diffrently about wolfs some like it some dont keep it to urself hahaha

cnvalor18

Rank 0
cnvalor18
PostedJan 07, 2013 11:30 pm
tomerelazar wrote:
you forgot the part of 70% wolf o.o ,jk
GL  

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedJan 08, 2013 2:30 am
Well, at least have the decency not to flame in ppl's pride page. Take ur anger to the General discussions.

*Even though i somehow dislike some ppl from BurningHearts*