PostedJan 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Non tradable monsters

Why are some monsters not tradable? Doesn't make sense
Advertisement

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:31 pm
A lot of monsters (i.e. Invitational monsters) aren't tradable because people cheat to get them so it wouldn't be fair for them to cheat to get them than trade them for a profit and the other ones that aren't tradable yet probably will be in the future they might have a bug or something like that

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

Kasonii

Rank 0
Kasonii
PostedJan 05, 2013 10:59 pm
+Fused monsters are often not tradable because unless the person taking the trade knows there stuff they could get stuck with an imperfect monster they were told that was perfect. To be perfect (highest possible stats) a monster needs to be maxed in level. So if someone maxes 1 and not the other the stats might look high enough to have been maxed and there of trick someone with less experience into taking a bad monster.

This I actually like, I just wish there was some way the game could tell the difference on non-max verse max and allow maxed monsters to be traded. That's not going to happen any time soon, but oh well.

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 06, 2013 12:08 am
Kasonii wrote:
+Fused monsters are often not tradable because unless the person taking the trade knows there stuff they could get stuck with an imperfect monster they were told that was perfect. To be perfect (highest possible stats) a monster needs to be maxed in level. So if someone maxes 1 and not the other the stats might look high enough to have been maxed and there of trick someone with less experience into taking a bad monster.

This I actually like, I just wish there was some way the game could tell the difference on non-max verse max and allow maxed monsters to be traded. That's not going to happen any time soon, but oh well.  

This is not why there not tradable just so you know. Ask someone what the stats on a perfect fused monster they never change and if you go to take a trade max sure its the right attk and def very very easy not to get tricked like if you do its your fault lol all the resources (players,forums) are there for a reason

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

3691codmod3

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 7:09 am
I was talking more about monsters like topaz wolf or the SR that 4 anat turns into. I got a joker warm and an armoured hydra that aren't tradable; they're just rares.

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 06, 2013 12:21 pm
3691codmod3 wrote:
I was talking more about monsters like topaz wolf or the SR that 4 anat turns into. I got a joker warm and an armoured hydra that aren't tradable; they're just rares.  

Topaz isn't tradble because like I said it was a invitational monster just like chi and supernova and people cheated to get it so they made it to where you couldn't trade it

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedJan 08, 2013 1:13 am
Derringers chain monsters were tradeable and became non trade after the event where Derringers were daily reward for... makes no sense to me.

Many summoned monsters are non trade, I ended up using my Murder (SR) as fusion food because non tradeable Sad

I understand the + monsters being non trade: you make a commitment to keep it when you fuse+. I understand the invite monsters for a period during and after their related event, but for the rest, it can be really annoying.

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 08, 2013 1:24 am
Khaine_RIP wrote:
Derringers chain monsters were tradeable and became non trade after the event where Derringers were daily reward for... makes no sense to me.

Many summoned monsters are non trade, I ended up using my Murder (SR) as fusion food because non tradeable Sad

I understand the + monsters being non trade: you make a commitment to keep it when you fuse+. I understand the invite monsters for a period during and after their related event, but for the rest, it can be really annoying.  

If they allowed the invitational monsters to be traded it would ruin the market cause people cheat so often to get them