I_Eat_Apple

Rank 0
I_Eat_Apple
PostedJan 07, 2013 6:55 pm
hanabimimi wrote:
I_Eat_Apple wrote:
do i need to include a bio?  

You don't need to I think, but I think it's just pretty fun reading all of the bios for all the pirates and it's probably pretty fun to type one up too Very Happy  

too lazy to make one ;p u make one for me Very Happy o-o ill make one too and lets compare Cool for fun

Advertisement

TeenieWeenie

Rank 0
TeenieWeenie
PostedJan 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Results

When will results be posted? c:

Shaikitteh

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:03 pm   Last edited by Shaikitteh on Jan 07, 2013 9:26 pm. Edited 2 times in total

this dimension7! by ShaiKitteh, on Flickr

Name:Taki Takoyaki
Nation: Bellator
Account name: JamVu

Drowned in the sea as a child, Octopuses saved her life and she was raised by them believing she was one of them. Her foster octopus father was the leader of the Tentacle Gang, a very feared group, and so she joined in hating humans because she thought they were evil. As a teenager, talked to pirates for the first time which made her realize that maybe she wasn't an octopus. She ran away from her gang duties to the sea city ports to find out if she really was human.

Upon her arrival, she ate takoyaki not knowing what it was and said "it was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten"

She took over her father and became the boss for the Tentacle Gang

hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:12 pm
I_Eat_Apple wrote:
hanabimimi wrote:
I_Eat_Apple wrote:

You don't need to I think, but I think it's just pretty fun reading all of the bios for all the pirates and it's probably pretty fun to type one up too Very Happy  

too lazy to make one ;p u make one for me Very Happy o-o ill make one too and lets compare Cool for fun  

For your pirate? o: Or both of ours? XD
That sounds totally fun though, I'm definitely up for it 8D

I_Eat_Apple

Rank 0
I_Eat_Apple
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:22 pm
hanabimimi wrote:
I_Eat_Apple wrote:
hanabimimi wrote:
I_Eat_Apple wrote:

For your pirate? o: Or both of ours? XD
That sounds totally fun though, I'm definitely up for it 8D  

for both of ours Very Happy

Chingsta94

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Waiting?

Ooooh! how long do we have to wait until the result come? sorry for being over-excited Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

simsspirit

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 12:16 am
Hope I'm doing this right... sorry I'm new here Laughing

Pirate Maidens Username: Otakuman
Nation: Maquina

Urm, I didn't read anything about giving them names, but since everyone else is doing it, She'd be Kiki the Key Pirate