jf176001

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Old Chan 10 Player Looking

Clan
Yo this is Jamie/bananacw4ev/Beast//Pro*/x2d_Blaze/if you don't know any of those you're dumb. Gonna go ahead and say hi to everyone and hope everythings going well. I probably won't be coming back to this thread.

I might be coming back when I get my new CPU within the next couple weeks, but that's a different discussion for a different time.

Just seeing if anyone here plays Black Ops 2 on the xbox. Making a team now that they have an official clan system that doesn't revolve around BS gamebattles premium players abusing the challenge system.

If you're interested, add my gamertag on xbox, dowhatican

Also, if you guys know my cousin Austin (anyone old school will), he doesn't know it yet but he'll be joining my team soon too. Gonna sell him a xbox cheap af. So if you're friends and/or a hater of him, just know he's gonna be coming.

Req's:

-1.3+ K/D (k/d doesn't matter, but in all reality if you can't keep it higher then that in cod, your reactions, aim and smarts aren't good enough)
-Mic (Preferably Turtle Beaches or Titans so you can hear the bomb being defused from a distance, but not a strict req)
-Maturity
-Dedication to grow in team chemistry

I already have 2 or 3 really good kids, so if you're interested you better keep up and not be annoying or I'll just scratch you automatically.
Advertisement

jf176001

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 12:22 pm
In case anyone is wondering, I can obviously recruit from gamebattles or finding random players that are good, but I'd rather have someone with experience in competitive gaming (which if you're from chan 10 back in the day I know you do), and if I were to return it'd be nice to have 1 or 2 people I can play both games with.

jf176001

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 12:36 pm
I know someone is going to ef up my gamertag name too. It's DO WHAT I CAN. NOT DOW HAT ICAN

dowhatican

jf176001

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 12:57 pm
alright im done spamming the crap out of your forums guys. Have a good one!