Author Message

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Opinion/Here Pr3di

Dont be to mean on the opinion, im a nub at sig making still.




Code:
[IMG]http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad314/Junio_07/pr3d_zps448666e7.png[/IMG]

Advertisement

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
7682
Location
Academic City Japan
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Re: Opinion/Here Pr3di

iGoldDragon wrote:
Dont be to mean on the opinion, im a nub at sig making still.




Code:
[IMG]http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad314/Junio_07/pr3d_zps448666e7.png[/IMG]
 
Can u make one for meh cuz im your fanboii? Smile

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: Opinion/Here Pr3di

Kyunikeon wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
Dont be to mean on the opinion, im a nub at sig making still.




Code:
[IMG]http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad314/Junio_07/pr3d_zps448666e7.png[/IMG]
 
Can u make one for meh cuz im your fanboii? Smile  
Only for you babe lmao Razz

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
1436
Location
Norway
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:41 pm
I think you are good at it. Smile
Every sig you make i want :3

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
Joined
06 Aug 2012
Posts
1155
Location
Maribor Slovenia
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:42 pm
Would you make me one Gold? Cause you can see my sig isnt the best. Made in Paint.net lol

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
7682
Location
Academic City Japan
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: Opinion/Here Pr3di

iGoldDragon wrote:
Kyunikeon wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
Dont be to mean on the opinion, im a nub at sig making still.




Code:
[IMG]http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad314/Junio_07/pr3d_zps448666e7.png[/IMG]
 
Can u make one for meh cuz im your fanboii? Smile  
Only for you babe lmao Razz  
yay :3

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:57 pm
._.

WiseWolfHolo51

Rank 3
WiseWolfHolo51
Joined
28 Mar 2012
Posts
1491
Location
United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:43 pm
Would want one too, that is if you don't mind. ><

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5411
Location
Portugal
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:05 pm
WOW, That's AWESOME Gold!

Keep up the good work! Wink

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: