valechore786

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:10 am

AeriaIgnite interface problem

Games,announcements
Well my problem is quite... wierd i say.
I can log into aeria ignite without any problem, i can see friends, mails, messages, community,support.

however, the top games panel shows blank, no matter how much i click it, how much i install/uninstall everything, it just keeps showing blank, and the My games panel on the left too.. its blank, i tried reducing firewall to nill, taking it off completely, taking off all security for a few mins and re-starting the laptop, it just seems to be stubborn, i also heard if you keep it on it will synch and show up the games, but i have kept this thing on for over 15hrs, all it does is nothing at all.

wondering if theres a solution for this prob, or if its just ignite is gonna be another thing with 1thousand problems, thanks
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJan 02, 2013 10:22 am
Good morning!

Tried to catch you in the shoutbox, guess I was a bit late.

Try these steps, should fix the issue:

1. Delete Ignite and "Akamai Netsession" from your Add/Remove programs

2. Make sure your version of windows is up to date, as this can cause issues with opening Ignite. You can find out more through your windows update software.

3. Update your flash player and clear cookies/cache on Internet Explorer (even if you do not normally use it to browse the internet)

4. Delete the following folder if it has lingered (hidden, enable viewing hidden files in order to be able to locate it): C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite

5. Reinstall Ignite.

Let us know if this doesn't work

valechore786

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 11:34 am
i tried all the 5 steps, it still aint working.

for some reason i can log in fine, but when i log in everything but the middle and the left games/top games panels dont show at all

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:49 pm
valechore786 wrote:
i tried all the 5 steps, it still aint working.

for some reason i can log in fine, but when i log in everything but the middle and the left games/top games panels dont show at all  

In the meantime if possible, you can always go ahead and file a ticket located here.

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

Please be sure to file it under "Aeria Ignite in English" and or describe that problem that you had stated previously in this thread, and include the screenshot to support the claim. Smile