NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:15 pm
NicoleP_05538 wrote:
haha how useful
but if i say i'm selling something only once, is it considered spam?  

It depends.

The message itself will not be spam if you only do it once and only once. However if you do it in all caps, alternate caps and lower case or use excessive letters, numbers, punctuation or other symbols to "make it stand out", or anything else that is listed as spam in the first post, then it can be considered spamming.

Also if others are posting a lot of trade messages and clogging up chat and you post a trade message it may be lumped with the others as spamming.

So be smart when posting your trade message. If a lot of others are doing it at once it would be smart to wait before you post yours. And there is no need to do anything "special" to "make your message stand out".

Put please be aware this is how it stands now. if trade messages get out of hand again like they were during Jewel Farm trade messages may not be aloud at all.

Advertisement

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:17 pm
ohhh i understand it now Surprised

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedJan 05, 2013 3:21 am
NecromancerV wrote:
NicoleP_05538 wrote:
haha how useful
but if i say i'm selling something only once, is it considered spam?  

It depends.

The message itself will not be spam if you only do it once and only once. However if you do it in all caps, alternate caps and lower case or use excessive letters, numbers, punctuation or other symbols to "make it stand out", or anything else that is listed as spam in the first post, then it can be considered spamming.

Also if others are posting a lot of trade messages and clogging up chat and you post a trade message it may be lumped with the others as spamming.

So be smart when posting your trade message. If a lot of others are doing it at once it would be smart to wait before you post yours. And there is no need to do anything "special" to "make your message stand out".

Put please be aware this is how it stands now. if trade messages get out of hand again like they were during Jewel Farm trade messages may not be aloud at all.  

I understand now ^^ thank you!

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedJan 05, 2013 7:25 am
Actually not exactly i've seen prices and in current players can contact faster and can actually negotiate. for example I've seen 2 star weapons in AH for about 1000 or so in average. in Current chat . It gives the the people ability to buy it for only 500c. thats about a 2 dollar save! trust me in this game EVERY COIN COUNTS. Plus in current chat people will know what you need andif they ever get it in a boatyard or jewel farm or fortune wheel, they'll autmatically know your price and what you need if you advertise in current chat. So Current chat can save time and save coins for players who actually charge coins and play this game. AH is Rather slow and can be OP'd. ~.~ Just saying as a player who has been here and PLAYED for a while and charged coins. But if This isn't allowed. then we are just blowing coins for OP'd stuff. At least talk to the company and ask to make us a Trade Chat because no one will have time for forums and searching through AH can be expnsive in OUR pockets.

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 05, 2013 11:08 am
I think this argument should really end here. Let's all use the ticket system next time and let the G.M decide whenever player violated the rules or not. I personally think that not everything is spamming, but it’s a fact that a lot of players are very verbal abuse. Therefore I think it is very understandable that G.Ss become more cautious to prevent a larger violation. We all know that G.S are just normal players like everyone else, who stand up for the better of this community. Everything we say is a just friendly reminder and I hope that there will be better communication between all players in the future Smile Peace

NecromancerV

NecromancerV
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:30 pm
@ Sinarp

AH prices are a bit high now cause no one is using it like they are supposed to. And the ones that use it are price gouging on items. If more people use the AH then prices will go down on popular items. And if you are a smart seller then you will see the AH prices and sell on the AH lower than others. This will get your item to sell faster.

Also if you are selling on the AH and no one else bids on your item you can remove the item if someone offers you a price you want to accept. or you can remove an item and reprice it if you wish to sell it lower or higher.

If you do not like a feature in a game you can post in the suggestion thread for a change. A well thought out post is more likely to be seen then a rambling post. However just because you don't like a feature does not mean you can simply bypass it and the rules.

Persephone321

Rank 0
Persephone321
PostedMar 27, 2013 5:16 pm
toxictrauma01 wrote:
GMtk421 wrote:

How does a For Sale/Want to Buy section in the DDTank forum sound?  

I think this would be a decent idea, it would give the players somewhere to post their items or what items they want to buy, they can discuss in their threads what times they will be on to trade/buy/sell, etc. I think a Buying/Selling section in the forums would be good.  

Stickied, so it's easily found. And maybe cleaned out once a week so all posts are current

NecromancerV

NecromancerV
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:55 pm
Persephone321 wrote:
toxictrauma01 wrote:
GMtk421 wrote:

I think this would be a decent idea, it would give the players somewhere to post their items or what items they want to buy, they can discuss in their threads what times they will be on to trade/buy/sell, etc. I think a Buying/Selling section in the forums would be good.  

Stickied, so it's easily found. And maybe cleaned out once a week so all posts are current  

Please post all suggestions in the suggestion thread. This thread is for information about what is considered spamming.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:13 pm
Persephone321 wrote:
toxictrauma01 wrote:
GMtk421 wrote:

Players dont use the auction house thats in the game so I doubt a WTB/FS forum would get used.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:34 pm
sadly i agree. people just want coins in hand now they don't want to put any effort into getting it up and making it appealing to buy or not O.o. until then such a forum is just a dream D: