hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Re: dissatisfaction

:(
boygg7 wrote:
i am rather disappointed by this intiative. Because of this new auto-overseas-fight feature, a lot of my gamemates cannot even finish their sf task because of the huge gap in power between serpent and ceberus. This system achieved the task of pairing players wif equal levels. HOWEVER, level is not what decides power. As we all know ceberus has developed for a year now. Many leagues have advanced upgrades, such as armoury lv10 or shop lv5. These upgrades allow the same lv30 or 40+ players in ceberus to have an enormous amount of advantage over serpent players. Ares guard, for example, is widely used in ceberus because of league shops. in serpent, these items are rare, in fact necklace which grants 33% hp boost are already very rare. Even lower levels like lv15 can easily get these ares guard or fortify their weapons to +12 in no time in ceberus. Putting aside the necklace and armoury, there's also the problem of pearls. in ceberus, as supply of "rare"(to players of serpent) pearls such as s3-harm is readily available, prices dropped to as low as 200c while in serpent these cost around as high as 5k c. This allow ceberus players, inclusive of low levels, to have extraordinary pearls. i have seen a level 15 who's equipped wif full s4 harm pearls in battle. in fact, his harm contributed from pearls is nearly equal to the harm from his weapon. imagine if this lv15 pairs with lv15 of serpent. one battle will literally end in 30 seconds. Instead of achieving the intended effect of Making SF and LF "balanced", it has made it worst.
I hope the G.Ms could undo the auto-oversea fights policy soon. Thanks a lot. It will benefit around 90% of players in my server  

Well, then , you should keep trying your hardest to defeat Cerberus. Think of how proud you would be if you beat us ^^ (Cerberus) one day, you will! dont worry! :3

Advertisement

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:15 pm

hiyahaibye wrote:
boygg7 wrote:
i am rather disappointed by this intiative. Because of this new auto-overseas-fight feature, a lot of my gamemates cannot even finish their sf task because of the huge gap in power between serpent and ceberus. This system achieved the task of pairing players wif equal levels. HOWEVER, level is not what decides power. As we all know ceberus has developed for a year now. Many leagues have advanced upgrades, such as armoury lv10 or shop lv5. These upgrades allow the same lv30 or 40+ players in ceberus to have an enormous amount of advantage over serpent players. Ares guard, for example, is widely used in ceberus because of league shops. in serpent, these items are rare, in fact necklace which grants 33% hp boost are already very rare. Even lower levels like lv15 can easily get these ares guard or fortify their weapons to +12 in no time in ceberus. Putting aside the necklace and armoury, there's also the problem of pearls. in ceberus, as supply of "rare"(to players of serpent) pearls such as s3-harm is readily available, prices dropped to as low as 200c while in serpent these cost around as high as 5k c. This allow ceberus players, inclusive of low levels, to have extraordinary pearls. i have seen a level 15 who's equipped wif full s4 harm pearls in battle. in fact, his harm contributed from pearls is nearly equal to the harm from his weapon. imagine if this lv15 pairs with lv15 of serpent. one battle will literally end in 30 seconds. Instead of achieving the intended effect of Making SF and LF "balanced", it has made it worst.
I hope the G.Ms could undo the auto-oversea fights policy soon. Thanks a lot. It will benefit around 90% of players in my server  

Well, then , you should keep trying your hardest to defeat Cerberus. Think of how proud you would be if you beat us ^^ (Cerberus) one day, you will! dont worry! :3  

This overseas is not between Cerberus and Serpent so dont htinkthat. this overseas is literally overseas. we are against site slike yoogames.com and game321 and ddtank.us. When im in LF i hardly ever meet Serpent. More usually yoogames or game 321 and ddtank.us. This is portals overaseas not exactly Aeriagames overseas.

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:25 pm

sinarp wrote:
hiyahaibye wrote:
boygg7 wrote:

This overseas is not between Cerberus and Serpent so dont htinkthat. this overseas is literally overseas. we are against site slike yoogames.com and game321 and ddtank.us. When im in LF i hardly ever meet Serpent. More usually yoogames or game 321 and ddtank.us. This is portals overaseas not exactly Aeriagames overseas.  

Yups. Sinarp is right. cerberus rarely meets any Serpent =)

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:33 am
some overseas people are actually easy ^^
then again I met a few scary people haha...good luck to everyone in overseas~!