14%51 Votes
1 (Poor)
38%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 363 Votes

ramiro.garcia3

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:22 pm

wolfteam

wolf team is getting boring too much high prices for items!!!!
Advertisement

escariot1994

Rank 1
escariot1994
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Unlike most people, I actually like the changes that were made to Shaiya. The early game is a lot more newbie-friendly, and it should help dispel some of the plvl begging since they have armor to wear (and it's not half bad, either o.o). The only complaint is the change of the mob color system, which seems to be strange. Why are 8/9 levels above you (which give exp) the same color as 10+ (which don't)? o.o

Also, thank you guys so so so so so so so SOOOOO much for opening up GS applications to Phoenix instead of restricting it to OS GSes. This should help a lot with the "there are never GSes on here" complaints that are spammed in trade, and it'll help with the harassment that seems to be getting worse. And more events will be nice (since there are..... maybe 1 a month Confused

Otherwise, tickets seem to be getting handles more often, and some of the new content in game is nice. If perfect lapisias were tradeable, that would be nice, though players seem to have found good ways to get around that. Just small UI issues are the only things that blatantly stick out at me otherwise.

In general, this has been a good month for a change. Still not 4 or 5 worthy, but it's definitely an improvement. Thanks guys Very Happy

AngelOracion

Rank 0
AngelOracion
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:13 pm
hmm aeria tries to do their best to keep everyone happy.umm can shaiya have class branching or evolution of classes pls ^_^

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:16 pm
I put a 5 this month for EE. They had a rollback which sucks. But, they made right by making sure they gave me a new 7 day auric. Since, my old one did not get rolled back from the reset. Within 30 minutes of the ticket I had gotten a response and a new auric in my item mall box. Good job this month please don't take any help from EE they need all the gms they can get.

morroc.old

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 8:24 pm
5 Stars

Excellent service and superb ticket response time from Shaiya team.

Cheers!

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedJan 03, 2013 8:34 pm
Have you guys ever cooked Ramen noodles and drained out the broth and ate the noodles with some fresh chopped green onions and barbecue chicken shreds? It's delicious.

teamspeakuser1 wrote:

DC issiues

stupid canadians....  

Yes, it's the Canadians fault. Just saying, I bet they had something to do with Hitler's rise to power.

Look above your quote. What you just said is about important as what I said about the Ramen noodles. There is no need to blame Canadians for anything. They did nothing wrong.

namron28

Rank 3
namron28
currently in Vietnam but from Philippines
PostedJan 03, 2013 10:24 pm
voted. i give it a fair score coz im not so sure with other games. more to do and to be accomplish if i may say....

ijjiSpec

Rank 2
ijjiSpec
PostedJan 04, 2013 1:42 am
1.5-2/5 for GunZ

Pros

• New game mode finally out (BlitZ)
  • Interesting new items and some premium items sold in-game shop.
  • New Gameguard patch.
  • Fair and reasonable price for tiers.
  • Friend list size increase

Cons

• New game mode extremely laggy and buggy; to be fixed.
  • New hacks already.
  • No in-game events or whatsoever.
  • Little to no interaction between GMs/PM and the forum community.
  • Clan size limit

What should be done

First and foremost, you either need to start doing in-game events or give support to players who would wish host events with prizes or else people are just going to get bored and might eventually quit the game. Additionally, clan war tournaments are needed to bring back the competitive background of GunZ. Next, you should really start posting in the forums and ask us for our opinion/feedback and suggestions for current and future updates. This said, a monthly feedback/suggestion thread in the GunZ forums would be extremely useful for both GMs and players as it was suggested by Formalitys in the last month's Feedback Poll thread. Also, it would be great if you drop Gameguard and get something better/efficient because it barely takes 2-3 days for a new hack after a released patch. In addition, more severe actions must be taken against real hackers, and not people who are simply glitching or having latency issues. Finally, increasing the clan size limit as it was done for the friend list would be extremely useful for big clans. That is all for now and I wish everyone a (late) happy new year.

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:09 am
Instead of writing my usual novel I will keep it short this time. Or medium? ;o

Regarding GunZ: I voted a 2.

The Bad
I still believe every game forum deserves a feedback thread or multiple feedback threads where players can discuss future plans, events, and promotions. With this model I can see customer satisfaction, as well as overall sales, increasing. That being said I believe there needs to be a consistent stream of communication between staff and gaming community for every game(something at least the GameSages can keep tabs on and relay to the GMs). There are still a lot of technical issues regarding referenced memory errors that have been yet to be solved, as well as an increase of people trying to play GunZ although they are running Windows 8. Blitz has a library full of bugs and lag issues. The new kicking system is not very user friendly and not effective to the general public(the older system was much simpler).

The Good
Promotions have taken a complete turn around and have become a hit. Plenty of good IOTD, TS, etc. There are many great plans to change GunZ for the better, just waiting for them to be implemented. Although having a lot of issues, I find Blitz very enjoyable and can see it thriving in the future if taken care of. Right click functions in lobby are extremely convenient for adding friends and ignoring continual spammers/harassers. If things go well, I can see GunZ thriving in the near future and rating these feedback polls much higher.

-Formality

xGenghisKHAN

Rank 0
xGenghisKHAN
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:04 pm

i just cme back lol