Mr.Noid

Rank 0
Mr.Noid
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:50 am

The mighty lvl 35

And the tragic aftermath of me and my friend's ragequit.
A friend of mine was saying that she is playing a game called: "eden eternal". So I decided to join her in this kid friendly but someone original mmorpg (the class switch being the original part).

We were having great fun, running some dungeons, killing some champions and mostly, dressing up in school uniforms. as an experienced gamer I saw most of the quest patterns and I have to say that they did a pretty good job with it.

Its only sad to see that when you enter valley of heroes, that somehow it has changed. after a couple of quests in the zone, I suddenly notice that there are only daily quests left there with about 65% left to my next character level.

It made everything (the game flow, the questing, the zoning and mostly, our interest) stop to a grinding halt.

We both were like, what now? so i though of, if we level up, more quests will unlock. so we grinded for like 2 days to get to lvl 36.

I finally saw yellow quests and I gladly did them! only to find out they barely had follow ups and I still didn't got redirected to a next zone (the talk to spirit healer quests).

So I had one desperate move left, go a couple of zones higher... Only to find out that I got ZERO XP AND MONEY.

It was a fun run while it lasted. Aeria, please fix this.
Advertisement

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:11 am
There are other ways to get exp, running the limited dungeons, doing guild quests. It is always better to do quests in the zone you are since it gives the best exp, going higher or lower isn't really that good.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedJan 03, 2013 8:44 am
I remember Valley of Kings being a bad stop when I was in it. Razz

Anyway, you might have missed a couple quests. Press (L) ingame (hotkey for quest log) and check if you missed any yellow quests.

And btw, the dailies (greens) are still great and give good exp.

ReizelCrossbone

Rank 0
ReizelCrossbone
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:35 am

It's not that mighty

just wait till you reach L50+
lol, I'm a casual gamer, and how the heck did I managed to get to 71...

take your time dear, that is just the beginning of a nightmare... mwahaha!!! *kidding*

Anyway, like many mmorpgs out there, this game will require you to grind a lot past lvl 35. It's not hard to be honest, so many people has been able to get past beyond that point.

Spam Guild Quests, Grind dungeons are just one of the methods to lvl whenever you run out of mainline/story quests.

Anyway, good luck lvling.

May the Force be with you.

kdramalover

Rank 0
kdramalover
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:38 am
I think the major downside to this game is that the story quests aren't enough to level you or that there is a lack of story quests to continue with the leveling. There was another game that I played which had constant quests that actually leveled you and made you forget that it was a grind.

Once you go into higher levels, it is going to be much worse.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:38 pm
Wow, how were you only lvl 35 when you started VoK? =o I was lvl 37 and got all of my quests fine xD
If you're not doing book quests along with the normal quests, you should. You generally have to kill the exact same mobs, and they give you as much exp as the normal quests, so you lvl faster.

I've never had to wait for the next quest to open up, I have a problem of getting the quests to go to the next two maps before I'm done with the one I'm in.

Also, you can get a 50% exp+CP boost for 3(?)hrs from Professor Koss in Aven, and a 10%random class experience boost from Merlin in Aven.

They won't 'fix' the fact that you don't get exp with mobs higher than 5lvls of you, as that was done intentionally.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

kokoisloco

Rank 0
kokoisloco
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:13 pm
Make sure you do all quests in the zone you are in.

If you AoE farm quest monsters, just pull any other monster in the area. (Even if you dont have to for your quest) More exp is never wrong!

Do Guild Quests, take 4/5 papers with you at the time. You get exp, gold, monster exp and Guild Fame. And dont forget the monster loot, always good!

Do all limited dungeons of your level, that will fill up your exp bar really fast. You can usually do 2/3 Dungeons, thats 4/6 runs. And you get great loot from it!

The next day you continue, go to the previous zone and do all the daily quests that are still green to you. They are usually really easy and give you a good amount of exp and gold.

And try to find Unlimited Dungeon groups, good exp, good loot, gogo!

Thats what I do really. I never really get much behind my levels and if I do I just do the things above.

Seirei~ Diamond Server~

xdevotedz

Rank 0
xdevotedz
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:39 pm
Did you have someone on your party with a level +10 higher than you guys?

kitsuneparadise

Rank 0
kitsuneparadise
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:24 pm
Things have gotten so much easier since they added in the daily quests. I remember a time when you'd have to either grind hundreds of GQs or do constant dino runs in Ulta to get out of VoK. =__=

Besides all the dungeon, GQ, daily, book quest advice, I'd suggest you do the dailies of the area directly behind you. IE: for VoK, also do the Wetlands dailies.

The 50's go by much faster when you're running 2 - 3 areas' worth of daily quests.

randypen

Rank 0
randypen
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:43 pm

guild

thats why it is really important to get into active guilds, i know some people prefer to be a soloer i know the feeling, like in sao lol. but being in a guild will help you progress much faster and you can get more info about the game like the leveling stuff and such.

and about those quests to get to another zone. thats not really a problem and no need to fix.. each area/zones has a certain level requirement before the quest shows up, and also main story quests with dgns also has a level requirement so you need to work really hard and grind more than you usually do LOL

anyways if you got out of quests, you can still get another and there are tons of them, one is called repeatable quests.